Author Topic: Hannity: 'For the First Time in My Adult Life, I Am Humiliated for My Country'  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/03/05/Hannity-For-the-First-Time-in-My-Adult-Life-I-Am-Humiliated-for-My-Country

on Breitbart TV 5 Mar 2014, 2:09 PM PDT

On his radio show on Wednesday, conservative radio host Sean Hannity lambasted President Barack Obama and his demeanor as the commander-in-chief of the United States.

Hannity compared Russian President Vladimir Putin and public profile to that Obama and reference first lady Michelle Obama’s controversial 2008 remarks proclaiming pride in her country for the first time in her adult life.

“So we got a community organizer against a former KGB leader who is getting his butt kicked and embarrassed and humiliated on the world stage,” Hannity said. “The Russian media keep showing a picture of [Obama] in Martha’s Vineyard, riding his little bicycle with his little helmet on. It’s so humiliating.”

“I never thought I would be – remember when Michelle [Obama] said, ‘For the first time in my adult life, I’m proud of my country?” he continued. “For the first time in my adult life, I am humiliated for my country. Just – the picture of Putin swimming the butterfly, which is a real hard stroke. Yeah, big chested – and by the way, it’s in frigid water that he’s swimming across a river … so you got a picture of that juxtaposed next to Obama on a bicycle in Martha’s Vineyard with the goofy helmet on riding his bike.”

“You got the Russian president sticking his middle finger in America’s face and John Kerry thinking he’s going to stop what’s going on in the Ukraine,” he added. “How naïve are these people?”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34