Author Topic: Alan Grayson (D-FL) Accused of Domestic Violence  (Read 446 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Alan Grayson (D-FL) Accused of Domestic Violence
« on: March 05, 2014, 10:34:23 pm »
Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson: My wife assaulted me, not the other way around

The Daily Caller

Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson’s lawyers claimed that Grayson was the victim of domestic violence and not the perpetrator.

Grayson’s wife Lolita accused Grayson of pushing her against a door and injuring her during a confrontation that occurred at the Graysons’ home near Windermere, Fla., Saturday.

Grayson called the allegation “an outright lie.” An Orange County Sheriff’s Office investigation is underway.

But Grayson’s attorney Mark NeJame said at a press conference Wednesday that Lolita assaulted the congressman and not the other way around. NeJame also released cell phone video footage purporting to show Lolita Grayson attacking the congressman with what NeJame called an “uppercut.”

See the cell phone video here:  http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90046&sitesection=dailycaller&VID=25684369
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:41:09 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Alan Grayson (D-FL) Accused of Domestic Violence4
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 10:35:18 pm »
In typical Democratic politician fashion, Grayson blames the bush.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

rangerrebew

Re: Alan Grayson (D-FL) Accused of Domestic Violence
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 01:48:10 pm »
Wrong!  He says his wife has been abusing him.  She must look like Tugboat Annie is she's doing the abusing. :silly:

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 02:52:59 pm »

Nice shirt, Al.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 02:59:04 pm »
Grayson Releases Video He Says Proves He Did Not Push Estranged Wife

video released by Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson's legal team appears to show his wife pushing or lunging at him – and not the other way around, according to  WESH TV.

The couple are involved in divorce proceedings.

Grayson's wife, Lolita, had accused him of shoving her.

A staff member, Juan Lopez, recorded the couple's back-and-forth on Saturday outside the front door of their house. According to Lopez, Lolita Grayson had "been acting erratically since the filing of the divorce," so the congressman "specifically told me he doesn't want to be alone" with her.

Grayson had gone to the house to visit his children when the incident occurred, according to Lopez.

Grayson's Attorney Mark NeJame described the video as showing the congressman "backing away" from the altercation. "Congressman Grayson was in fact, battered himself, and did nothing illegal, did not strike her, did not strike her at all."

The couple's 18-year-old daughter supported her father's description of the event in a statement released by NeJame. "When my father arrived, my mother became very angry and started yelling profanities at my father. She was being very aggressive and confrontational," she stated.

No one has been charged in the incident.

The video can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUWQQL_JIEs&feature=player_embedded
http://www.newsmax.com/US/grayson-video-wife-altercation/2014/03/06/id/556387

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 03:00:48 pm »
Wrong!  He says his wife has been abusing him.  She must look like Tugboat Annie is she's doing the abusing. :silly:

Thus, he blamed the bush.

Tough house...