Author Topic: Fascist gay lobby's hypocrisy  (Read 399 times)

rangerrebew

Fascist gay lobby's hypocrisy
« on: March 05, 2014, 12:58:22 pm »
The Fascist Gay Lobby's Hypocrisy

By Onan Coca   / 4 March 2014   / 321 Comments   

What will the fascist gay lobby say now?

Governor of New Mexico, Susana Martinez, has been told by her gay hairdresser that he will no longer be working on her coif. It seems that her hairdresser, Mr. Antonio Darden, does not appreciate the Governor’s stance on homosexuality and gay marriage. Because of this he will no longer cut her hair.

Darden told a local news station that he cut the governor’s hair three times, but won’t do it again as long as she continues to oppose gay marriage.

“The governor’s aides called not too long ago, wanting another appointment to come in,” he told KOB-TV. “Because of her stances and her views on this, I told her aides no. They called the next day, asking if I’d changed my mind about taking the governor in and I said no.”

“It’s just equality, dignity for everyone,” he said. “Everybody should be allowed the right to be together.”

govmartinezThat’s interesting.

I think Mr. Darden is well within his rights to refuse service to anyone he chooses – but given the recent spate of lawsuits against Christian business owners for not serving at gay weddings – it seems like the outcry from the liberal community should be immediate. They’ve been the ones saying that Christians’ refusal to perform at gay weddings amounted to a new kind of “Jim Crow” – so wouldn’t this be similar?

The fact is that the gay lobby and the liberal community have overplayed their hand. They have been refusing service (and worse) to conservatives FOR YEARS. Whether the issue has been homosexuality, immigration, abortion, etc. they have always found reasons to marginalize and attack us. Now that Christians have turned the tables and refused to perform at gay weddings, the gay lobby has gotten litigious.

For years (especially in 80’s movies about the beach) we were told “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service” and we all assumed that businesspeople had the right to refuse service to anyone they didn’t want to serve. In years past we also understood the free market better and knew that for the free market to operate fairly and justly, both parties had to CHOOSE to be part of the transaction.

Forcing business owners to serve everyone no matter what is just as fascist and despotic as the government saying that some people CAN’T be served.

Apparently, liberals are now openly embracing fascism.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/4959/fascist-gay-lobbys-hypocrisy/#tSlfBmoMjKpzCGi6.99
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:58:46 pm by rangerrebew »