Author Topic: Obama threatens several governors - I do not trust you (video 3:53)  (Read 389 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Threatens Several Governors – I Do Not Trust You (Video)

nmorgan75 / 7 hours ago    

(N.Morgan) Tyranny of the Obama regime goes deeper than most may realize. Rick Perry points out in the video below, how Obama has threatened governor of the states and has said to them, I do not trust you.Texas Governor Rick Perry presented a chilling summary of Obama’s meeting with a group of governors at the White House on Monday. This is another sign that this isn’t a presidency, but a dictatorship.

Please take time to watch the video below.

Video HERE

http://alternativenewstome1.com/2014/03/04/obama-threatens-several-governors-i-do-not-trust-you-video/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:11:25 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama threatens several governors - I do not trust you (video 3:53)
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 08:41:47 pm »
We need more than Perry, Jindal and Haley speaking out... where the heck is the current head of the RGA - HE should be taking on these actions from the president - but he is too busy kissing up to him instead.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline katzenjammer

Re: Obama threatens several governors - I do not trust you (video 3:53)
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 09:03:38 pm »
We need more than Perry, Jindal and Haley speaking out... where the heck is the current head of the RGA - HE should be taking on these actions from the president - but he is too busy kissing up to him instead.

Please, it is an embarrassment that they keep him on as head.  smh