Author Topic:  (Read 323 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: March 04, 2014, 09:56:50 PM »

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 08:38:22 AM »
I don't understand.  Grahamnesty has been a big supporter of this administration until now.  OOOOOhhhh - it's campaign season.  Now I see! :whistle:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 10:24:16 AM »
He has campaign ads running all day on Fox and it is annoying.  He is the only one here running any campaign ads.  :banging:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 01:23:41 PM »
He's dumber than  box of rocks.  For instance, at a town hall parents were yelling about Obama core and he said I don't know what common core is, but I'll write a bill to get rid of it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf