Author Topic: [CT] Gun-grabbing cop goes ballistic: 'I'm the master!'  (Read 578 times)

Offline mrclose

[CT] Gun-grabbing cop goes ballistic: 'I'm the master!'
« on: March 04, 2014, 11:04:36 pm »

A citizen’s phone call to Connecticut state police about a letter ordering gun owners to dispose of their unregistered so-called “assault” weapons and standard-capacity magazines is sending shockwaves through the national gun-rights community after being recorded and posted online.

Hear the recorded call at link: (Be aware of offensive language)

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/gun-grabbing-cop-goes-ballistic-im-the-master/#GlYX8mlBPPC2Ic4V.99
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: [CT] Gun-grabbing cop goes ballistic: 'I'm the master!'
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:15:29 pm »
The guy was much more patient than I would have been. I would have been off the phone after a minute. But, I respect the citzens who are challenging government.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 11:30:44 pm »
The guy was much more patient than I would have been. I would have been off the phone after a minute. But, I respect the citzens who are challenging government.

Yep

He coulda been out rounding up the guns.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 11:44:50 pm »
The whole situation is a little more complicated than it seems; I would strongly suggest interested people read the entire article.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 03:37:43 am »
From the WND article:
[[ “What will happen, then, if my husband refuses? Will you come to our home to arrest him?” she asks again.
Sounding calm and composed, Lt. Vance explains that “we haven’t crossed that bridge JUST YET.” He says her husband could be subject to arrest and that he did not have a “good answer” to the question. ]] (emphasis added by me)

I'm in CT.

I sense that the authorities here are biding their time -- for now.

But out-of-sight, they're gathering the information they need to go knocking on doors when they believe the time is right.

It looks like this is going to happen first in Connecticut. So much for "The Constitution State"...

Aside:
Some years ago a person who most here would consider reprehensible wrote a provocative book. You can read it for free online if you wish -- just open a search page and enter "turner", then type in "diaries", then type in "pdf". Then hit return.

Actually, you don't even have to read it, if you don't want to lower yourself to that point.
But -- do the search above, click on the first hit, and take a look at the first page.

What does it say about guns?

Again, you may not like the author, but in some ways, he was prescient...