Author Topic: Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’  (Read 1280 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’
By Marissa Newman  March 4, 2014, 9:34 pm

President Barack Obama is a “low-IQ US president,” whose threat to launch a military offensive should nuclear talks fail is an oft-cited punchline in the Islamic Republic, particularly among children, an Iranian general said on Tuesday. 

“The low-IQ US president and his country’s Secretary of State John Kerry speak of the effectiveness of ‘the US options on the table’ on Iran while this phrase is mocked at and has become a joke among the Iranian nation, especially the children,” General Masoud Jazayeri said, according to the semi-official Fars News Agency

(more)

Read more: Iranian general: Obama's threats are 'the joke of the year' | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-general-obamas-threats-are-the-joke-of-the-year/#ixzz2v29BHORo
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:59:33 pm »
I wonder if he reads here at GOPBR.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 10:02:11 pm »
God help us.  Now I'm agreeing with the Iranians!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 10:06:49 pm »
I wonder if he reads here at GOPBR.

:silly:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 10:10:52 pm »
President Barack Obama is a “low-IQ US president,”

The media will meltdown
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 10:12:32 pm »
Hey guys, wasn't he supposed to heal the Earth, and calm the oceans, and all the nations of the world were going to love and respect America again after the disaster of GW?

I seem to remember something like that...

Offline Olivia

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 10:53:52 pm »
Hey guys, wasn't he supposed to heal the Earth, and calm the oceans, and all the nations of the world were going to love and respect America again after the disaster of GW?

I seem to remember something like that...

Don't get me started...it's just too painful... **nononono*
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim