Author Topic: Lois Lerner fears for her life if she testifies at Wednesday’s oversight hearing  (Read 855 times)

Offline flowers

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/lois-lerner-fears-for-her-life-if-she-testifies-at-wednesdays-oversight-hearing/

Lois Lerner fears for her life if she testifies openly before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Wednesday, according to her attorney.

House oversight committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa announced Sunday that Lerner will testify at Wednesday’s hearing, but Lerner’s attorney Bill Taylor said that Lerner will seek to continue invoking her Fifth Amendment rights and will also seek a one-week delay of her testimony.

Oversight members are reportedly open to granting Lerner a one-week delay if she petitions for one in person at Wednesday’s hearing. The delay would allow Lerner’s lawyers to continue negotiating for immunity, which they have been doing since at least September.

“I advised the staff that calling Ms. Lerner knowing that she will assert her rights was not

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Republican Reps. Jim Jordan and Jason Chaffetz, both Oversight members, said recently that they were considering holding Lerner in contempt of Congress if she does not testify.

Which means Holder and the others will have good company in retain your title and job and maybe get a raise.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Which means Holder and the others will have good company in retain your title and job and maybe get a raise.

Agree. Contempt of Congress seems to be the very theme of this White House. It seems to be a badge of honor instead of anything to worry about. And Obama/Holder will do all they can to keep her out of court. So, what can you do?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

I heard last night she won't be testifying for at least another week.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Posted this a couple of days ago. Called it!  Politics / Re: Lois Lerner does about-face, will give Hill testimony on IRS scandal« on: March 02, 2014, 03:59:03 PM »  Lois Lerner has much more to worry about from the IRS/FCC/CIA/FBI/ATF/HLS than she does from any "right wing nutjob". How many rounds of ammo do they have now? I lost count at about 2 billion rounds, including sniper fire. (along with tanks and heavy artillery)    If I was her, I would be scared out of my mind right now. "And it will be your best friend who does it."

Gee, I wonder what they are thinking? (because I'm just stupid that way.)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

This is a bald-faced lie.