• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:02:17 PM »

Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:17:46 PM »
More snide little juvenile snotty jokes about burning the Consitution, and blocking out Congress from their elected duties.  HAHAHAHA, applause, laughter. Yeah, that's real funny dumbass.

The Dems are so childish it is unbelievable. I'm trying to fix it, an an an uh, they won't let me.

He does not defend what he is doing in an adult legal sense, he merely makes fun of people who oppose him. As usual.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:40:26 PM »
20 years ago it was unimaginable that such a vile and despicable creature could ever get within a country mile of the presidency.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 05:06:20 PM »
20 years ago it was unimaginable that such a vile and despicable creature could ever get within a country mile of the presidency.

That is what he always does. He does something wholly illegal, or something dangerous to the U.S. and then make stupid childish jokes about it to an adoring media.

"It's good to be the king." hahahaha, And the press and Dems eat it up. And so does he. He loves to be on stage telling jokes. It makes him feel like entertainer and a celebrity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 06:38:56 PM »
Some of those folks think ...
Aw geez, again with his imaginary enemies. Give us names, Barry, just for the fun of it.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf