Author Topic: ‘Petty shot’: Obama admin official takes jab at Bush during comment about Putin  (Read 586 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://twitchy.com/2014/03/02/petty-shot-obama-admin-official-takes-jab-at-bush-during-comment-about-putin/

‘Petty shot’: Obama admin official takes jab at Bush during comment about Putin
Posted at 5:57 pm on March 2, 2014 by Twitchy Staff

Ken Gardner @kesgardner
Follow

Putin invades the Crimea; Obama Administration seizes an opportunity to….bash George W Bush. These people are awful.

https://twitter.com/CrowleyTIME/status/440242828812505088
3:20 PM - 2 Mar 2014

When George W. Bush first met Vladimir Putin in 2001, Bush said that he “got sense of [Putin's] soul.”

As one “senior administration official” is quoted as demonstrating, no situation is ever too dire to avoid taking a swipe at George W. Bush:

Jim Acosta        ✔ @JimAcostaCNN
Follow

Asked if Putin is listening, sr admin official: "We in this administration have not made it a practice to look into Vladimir Putin's soul."
2:50 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Ali Weinberg @AliABCNews
Follow

SAO w/ a Bush burn: "We in this administration have made a practice of not looking into Vladmir Putin’s soul so I can’t speak for him."
2:49 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Michael Crowley        ✔ @CrowleyTIME
Follow

Sr admin official, on whether Putin is heeding US "We in this administration have not made it a practice to look into Vladimir Putin's soul"
2:50 PM - 2 Mar 2014

A pitiful and juvenile shot coming from “Team Re-Set Button”:

Ali Weinberg @AliABCNews

SAO w/ a Bush burn: "We in this administration have made a practice of not looking into Vladmir Putin’s soul so I can’t speak for him."
    David @DavidsWriting
    Follow

@AliABCNews @NoahCRothman A petty shot from an administration that hit the "reset" button.
    2:54 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Michael Crowley        ✔ @CrowleyTIME

Sr admin official, on whether Putin is heeding US "We in this administration have not made it a practice to look into Vladimir Putin's soul"
    Christine @cmdeb
    Follow

.@CrowleyTIME @stephenfhayes Still with the swipes at Bush, mature and helpful.
    3:14 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Josh Jordan @NumbersMuncher
Follow

In theory, once Hillary pressed the reset button it erased everything Bush may or may not have done w/ regards to Russia. Yet... blame Bush!
3:39 PM - 2 Mar 2014

John Ekdahl @JohnEkdahl
Follow

I mean, taking shots at Bush *now*? Where the hell are the adults?

https://twitter.com/JimAcostaCNN/status/440242880079089664
3:13 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Politically Rich @politicallyrich
Follow

@AliABCNews really classy to attack a guy who has made it his mission not to attack them. Plus what does Bush have to do with their reset?
3:27 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Christine @cmdeb
Follow

@AsheWhi seriously, that was pathetic, they don't know what to do about Putin so bash Bush
3:31 PM - 2 Mar 2014

TFCTweets @TFC3Tweets

@StevenErlanger @corrcomm @mathieuvonrohr @JimAcostaCNN I hope they are enjoying all this... Bunch of corrupt assholes.

C2 @corrcomm
    Follow

.@TFC3Tweets All they know how to do is take snarky shots at Americans. I miss GWB. @StevenErlanger @mathieuvonrohr @JimAcostaCNN
    3:03 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Jason Rogers @JasonARogers
Follow

Jesus are you serious RT @JimAcostaCNN: "We in this administration have not made it a practice to look into Vladimir Putin's soul."”

AEWHITE @AsheWhi
Follow

@cmdeb They should worry less about stupid childish insults at GWB an worry more that their own foreign policy is a complete bleep up.
3:28 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Shane Harris        ✔ @shaneharris
Follow

The comment about Putin's soul was telling. Admin officials sounding very defensive. Easy jabs at Bush not a sign of confidence, assurance.
3:05 PM - 2 Mar 2014

Rev JJ Lewis @RevJJLewis
Follow

Hows that working? RT @BBCKimGhattas: US officials says in this admin have not made it a habit to look into Putin's soul- jab at Bush admin.
3:25 PM - 2 Mar 2014

In lieu of soul-staring:

p4lm2 @p4lm2
Follow

This administration doesn't look into Putin's soul. Instead, it offers him post-election "flexibility."

And then some.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

One media response is one person, three is a journOlist talking point fed from the WH, especially when they are identical responses.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
One media response is one person, three is a journOlist talking point fed from the WH, especially when they are identical responses.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama was not looking at Putin's soul, because he was too busy checking out Putin's package. IMO
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hey Obama! My eyes are up here.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.