Author Topic: Military Drag Show: the Sad and Perverse Legacy of Obama (video)  (Read 463 times)

Offline happyg

Offline flowers

Re: Military Drag Show: the Sad and Perverse Legacy of Obama (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:23:05 AM »
 8888crybaby   **nononono* 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »
And I suppose General Colin Powell thinks this is just fine...

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »
As far as I know, the USO has a long tradition of cross-dressing performers at their shows, at least as far back as WWII:  http://books.google.com/books?id=GYFNCcsL1NMC&pg=PT70&lpg=PT70&dq=%22uso%22+entertainer+crossdressing&source=bl&ots=wmZfP7feAM&sig=EH362LhltN6WTOpy9YkERb973zE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=UhYWU-WpDufb0wHI4YCADA&ved=0CDcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22uso%22%20entertainer%20crossdressing&f=false

The USO did it. Our equivalent, the CSE, does it. Rugby clubs do it. What is the freaking problem? It's played for laughs and jokes that would peel paint.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
The USO did it. Our equivalent, the CSE, does it. Rugby clubs do it. What is the freaking problem? It's played for laughs and jokes that would peel paint.

that it does

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 02:44:30 PM »
As far as I know, the USO has a long tradition of cross-dressing performers at their shows, at least as far back as WWII:  http://books.google.com/books?id=GYFNCcsL1NMC&pg=PT70&lpg=PT70&dq=%22uso%22+entertainer+crossdressing&source=bl&ots=wmZfP7feAM&sig=EH362LhltN6WTOpy9YkERb973zE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=UhYWU-WpDufb0wHI4YCADA&ved=0CDcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22uso%22%20entertainer%20crossdressing&f=false

Yeah. But these aren't USO performers. They're serving members of the U.S. military. That's a HUGE difference.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 05:00:41 PM »
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 05:14:39 PM »
Yeah. But these aren't USO performers. They're serving members of the U.S. military. That's a HUGE difference.

Yes and sailors are made to do it as shellbacks for initiation- it is a joke- a punishment not a show.

Well that was MANY moons ago I guess they don't now.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf