Author Topic: While Russian Artillery Rolls Into Ukraine, Obama Takes More Selfie Shots  (Read 862 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://weaselzippers.us/177658-while-russian-artillery-rolls-into-ukraine-obama-takes-more-selfie-shots/?utm_source=co2hog

While Russian Artillery Rolls Into Ukraine, Obama Takes More Selfie Shots

Running in circles with his gaffe-filled VP Joe “Give Me All The Sh*t Jobs” Biden and taking selfies, that’s what Obama does rather than actually responding to foreign policy issues around the world.

Is there any question as to why Putin thinks he can take a mile?

Mother Jones        ✔ @MotherJones
Follow

Bill Nye, President Obama, and Neil deGrasse Tyson took this "Presidential Selfie" today: http://mojo.ly/1fREEcN
5:06 PM - 28 Feb 2014

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

‏@kesgardner 8h

It looks like media and many liberal pundits were as wrong about Russia as they were about Obamacare and the stimulus and everything else.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

@jjauthor 2m

Horowitz: “O is the head of a Dem party that is unready to defend America’s sovereign interests at home & abroad.” #tcot #FNS #MTP #thisweek

Horowitz:O is the head of a Dem party that has become anti–free market, anti-individualist & anti-constitutionalist…
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah....I hear Obama un-friended Putin on Facebook....

:smokin:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Ouch!  That's gotta hurt!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

http://weaselzippers.us/177658-while-russian-artillery-rolls-into-ukraine-obama-takes-more-selfie-shots/?utm_source=co2hog

While Russian Artillery Rolls Into Ukraine, Obama Takes More Selfie Shots

Running in circles with his gaffe-filled VP Joe “Give Me All The Sh*t Jobs” Biden and taking selfies, that’s what Obama does rather than actually responding to foreign policy issues around the world.

Is there any question as to why Putin thinks he can take a mile?

**nononono*

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Obama posted a rainbow flag to Putin's facebook wall before he unfriended him AND BLOCKED HIM!
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline olde north church

Bill Nye is a horse's ass.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.