Author Topic: It’s an Obama World… Gays Perform First Drag Show on US Military Base (Video)  (Read 521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/its-an-obama-world-gays-perform-first-drag-show-on-us-military-base-video/

It’s an Obama World… Gays Perform First Drag Show on US Military Base (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, March 3, 2014, 12:11 PM

It’s an Obama world…
Gays and lesbians performed the first official drag show on a US military base this week.
The Week reported:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eHX3xZGyw

The recently formed OutServe-SLDN chapter, a nonprofit advocacy group for the army’s LGBT community, sponsored the event.
This Week reported:

Troops based at the Kadena Air Base in Japan know how to party. On Saturday, six gay and straight service members applied some of their finest makeup and lip synced to “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” in what is believed to be first drag queen and king show on an American military base. The show was thrown in support for the base’s recently formed OutServe-SLDN chapter, a nonprofit advocacy group for the army’s LGBT community.

Navy Lt. Marissa Greene told Stars and Stripes she only expected to sell 75 tickets for variety show, but ended up selling more than 400 in ten days. The event went through the same approval process as other on-base fundraisers go through, with the only caveat being that it was not allowed to be labeled “drag show” in its publicity materials. The show was warmly received by spectators, who rocked out to performances by the likes of Manny Nuff and Chocolate Sunrise (“a crowd favorite,” the website notes.)

Just a few years ago, performances like these would have been grounds for a possible discharge.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline raml

Sorry but this is totally disgusting to any sane person. Our military is now a joke. Thankfully all 3 f my sons are no longer in the military.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Sorry but this is totally disgusting to any sane person. Our military is now a joke. Thankfully all 3 f my sons are no longer in the military.

What do you suppose Vlad Putin thinks of this??  Kim Jong Un-Pleasant??  The Iranians??  Al Qaeda??

They say large water monopolies cannot fail from within, but even a mere barbarian can bring them down from without...

:smokin:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Sorry but this is totally disgusting to any sane person. Our military is now a joke. Thankfully all 3 f my sons are no longer in the military. ]]

And this is also why -- whenever we hear of "cuts" in the miltary -- we shouldn't regard it as a necessarily bad thing.

It's actually -better- that the Obamilitary should "shrink" for now. That reduces the number of politically-correct officers and enlisted for the time being.

At some point, Obama will be gone. THEN it will again be time to rebuild the military, AFTER his disastrous policies there have been rescinded and consigned to the trash heap.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:27:56 am by Fishrrman »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wow. This used to be a joke. Guys dressing as girls and dancing around was considered 'funny'. It was just a 'put on' nothing more. It was all innocent.

Now it is actually 'political', and that sucks all the 'fun' right out of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.