Author Topic: Glick to Obama: 'You're Not Scaring Us'  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Glick to Obama: 'You're Not Scaring Us'
« on: March 03, 2014, 04:17:06 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/02/Glick-to-Obama-You-re-Not-Scaring-Us

by Joel B. Pollak 2 Mar 2014

Caroline Glick, Jerusalem Post columnist and author of the forthcoming The Israeli Solution: A One-State Plan for Peace in the Middle East, reacted swiftly Sunday evening to President Barack Obama's suggestion that he would warn Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday that time is running out for Israel to reach a peace agreement with the Palestinians: "I think Obama needs to realize that he is not scaring us," she said.

Obama made his comments in a Thursday interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, which was released Sunday afternoon. He warned that "the window is closing for a peace deal that both the Israelis can accept and the Palestinians can accept--in part because of changes in demographics," and added that Israel was on a path "to what amounts to a permanent occupation of the West Bank," along with international pressure and isolation.

Glick disputed Obama's claims vigorously. "The demographic data [Obama] is using to threaten Israel with destruction are phony. Even officials at the U.S. Census Bureau privately acknowledge that demographics work in Israel's favor and to the Palestinians' detriment," she said, noting that Palestinian growth had been inflated.

"When he talks about a permanent occupation, we speak of a permanent liberation. We are not 'occupying' the West Bank of the Jordan. These areas are part of the sovereign territory allocated to the Jewish people by the international community as far back as 1922. They were never granted to anyone else in a legally binding way.

"More than three quarters of the Jews of Israel believe in incorporating all or parts of the West Bank into Israel on a permanent basis," she added. "We know the two-state peace plan is a lie. We know the PLO wants to destroy Israel more than it wants a Palestinian state. And we know that we will not lose our Jewish majority if we incorporate the West Bank into Israel.

"He says, beware and we say, 'Bring it on. We aren't afraid of you.'"
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: Glick to Obama: 'You're Not Scaring Us'
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 04:43:54 pm »
It would be nice if congress would stand up to Obama like Glick does. I guess it takes a woman to put Obama in his place.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 04:49:20 pm »
Like his namesake, Il Douche scares NO ONE.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 04:52:58 pm »
It would be nice if congress would stand up to Obama like Glick does. I guess it takes a woman to put Obama in his place.

Jug Ears has a meeting today with  Benjamin Netanyahu. I hope Mister Benjamin Netanyahu tells Obama to GFH.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 05:07:23 pm »
Jug Ears has a meeting today with  Benjamin Netanyahu. I hope Mister Benjamin Netanyahu tells Obama to GFH.

I would pay to see that
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 05:22:36 pm »
Always a fun comparison.

Young Bibi vs. Young Barry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 05:43:12 pm »
I would pay to see that

Abbas is due at the White House on March 17.

"When I have a conversation with Bibi, that's the essence of my conversation: If not now, when? And if not you, Mr. Prime Minister, then who? How does this get resolved?" Obama, using Netanyahu's nickname and borrowing from the Jewish rabbinical sage Hillel, said in an interview with Bloomberg View.

Obama's warning of a potential "international fallout" for Israel if peace efforts break down and the building of Jewish settlements continues raised hackles in Israel, where he was accused of trying to squeeze concessions. Israelis are increasingly concerned about an anti-Israel boycott movement.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/03/us-usa-israel-idUSBREA220C920140303?feedType=RSS
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:45:15 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?