Author Topic: Dog killing Afghan refugee to Swedes: throw me out and I'll kill 10 of you  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

Dog-Killing Afghan Refugee to Swedes: “Throw Me Out and I’ll Kill 10 of You”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 2, 2014 @ 1:20 pm In The Point | 34 Comments

Sweden has a major Muslim settler problem and this video capturing the antics of an Afghan refugee threatening Swedish passengers has gone viral.

A 23-year-old man from Afghanistan on a tram in Gothenburg launched a furious attack against Swedish passengers. The man said that the Swedes were “disgusting” and that he could kill ten Swedes “in seconds.”

The man states that he has a Swedish girlfriend. His girlfriend used to have a dog, but he has killed iy, says the man.

“My girl is Swedish, she has a dog. I have removed her dog,” he says, and snaps his fingers.

He complains also of the Swedish bureaucracy that forces him to “write lots of papers” just to get 7000 crowns.

“Just wait. You have all your soldiers out there. All is out now. In 2014 the Taliban come back, the mujahideen are back. Allahu akbar!”

The 23-year-old explains that he has come to Sweden to stay. “If you throw me out, I will take ten lives here.”

The angry Afghan’s existence is rendered unbearable even by Swedish drug policy. “You just drink your alcohol, but I can not smoke my ganja.”

The man explains that he would go home to Afghanistan and join the war if it were not for his little sisters who would be able to be raped by the Swedes, whom he calls “disgusting”. According to the man, he is much stronger than the Swedes, whom he can easily kill.

“I am much stronger than your two meters tall (over six feet) people, I can kill them in seconds, he tells the 73-year old Swedish retiree.

“Excuse me, but you do not need to spit in my face all the time? says a woman on the tram just before the end of the clip.”

There is a sizable and violent Muslim population in Gothenburg which has its own no-go zones.

The US Embassy later sent a report to Washington about its conclusions regarding its visit to Gothenburg.

“The discontent immigrant community leaders expressed at the discrimination faced by Muslim job seekers was matched by the frustration of city officials who, in the words of one official, feel that 30 years of programmes aimed at integrating Muslim immigrants ‘have not worked,’” the leaked cable stated.

Sweden now has a Muslim population of 200,000 to 400,000; the higher tally would place it among the most heavily Muslim countries in Western Europe.

In October, Mirsad Bektasevic, a 19-year-old Swede from near Gothenburg, was arrested in Sarajevo in an apartment that contained suicide-bomb vests, explosives and a newly made video presumably intended for broadcast. Bektasevic, who was born to Muslim parents in prewar Yugoslavia and found refuge in Sweden as a 6-year-old, reportedly ran a Web site supporting Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Sweden has already taken in 50,000 Syrian refugees. The worst is yet to come until the Muslim settlement of Sweden ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/dog-killing-afghan-refugee-to-swedes-throw-me-out-and-ill-kill-10-of-you-video/