Author Topic: Lord Have Mercy....please?  (Read 6369 times)

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Lord Have Mercy....please?
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2014, 10:23:39 pm »
Fredericksburg's a great trip, especially this time of year.  I used to live 1/2 south of there.

If you're doing the bluebonnets, be sure to check out the Willow City Loop outside F'burg.  One of the best bluebonnet shows I have ever laid eyes on!

We typically go up there (F'burg) around our anniversary in May. Thinking about doing something different this year. Route 66 run starting in Missouri or something along that line. Still working on that.

We'll be heading out towards Warrenton/Round Top for the Bluebonnets and the Warrenton Antiques Week thing. As g'son calls it: "junkin' " .
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2014, 01:34:07 am »
We typically go up there (F'burg) around our anniversary in May. Thinking about doing something different this year. Route 66 run starting in Missouri or something along that line. Still working on that.

We'll be heading out towards Warrenton/Round Top for the Bluebonnets and the Warrenton Antiques Week thing. As g'son calls it: "junkin' " .

I live about a mile from old 66 now 44 . Gimme a shout out if you're coming this way.  I live in St Clair Mo..

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2014, 01:37:33 am »

Round Top!   I loved Royer's pies.  ^-^

Warrenton was "junkin" but Round Top was more high end, IIRC.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2014, 07:46:51 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald