Author Topic: Kerry urges Russia to return 'troops to the barracks'  (Read 369 times)

Offline flowers

Kerry urges Russia to return 'troops to the barracks'
« on: March 04, 2014, 05:32:42 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/04/kerry-urges-russia-to-return-troops-to-barracks/

Secretary of State John Kerry, on the ground in Kiev during a hastily arranged visit to Ukraine, urged Russia to "return its troops to the barracks" and vowed to "stand with the people of Ukraine" if Moscow will not back down.

After the Obama administration announced a $1 billion loan guarantee for Ukraine while suspending military and other ties with Russia, Kerry said Tuesday that the U.S. is preparing with its allies to take "further steps" to "isolate" Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Like other U.S. officials, he did not threaten military action, but warned that Russia would be shunned "politically, diplomatically and economically" if it does not "de-escalate" in Ukraine.

"We are not seeking confrontation," Kerry said.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Kerry urges Russia to return 'troops to the barracks'
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 05:34:38 pm »
 :silly:

If there was ANY smidgen of a doubt Kerry made a deal with Putin to stfu until after US midterm elections there isn't now.

I hope in a few hours we hear there was an open mic to prove it again.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:31:27 am »
yes, but which barracks, and located where?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:47:05 am »
Like other U.S. officials, he did not threaten military action, but warned that Russia would be shunned "politically, diplomatically and economically" if it does not "de-escalate"

"Shunned!" "Shunned!" You have got to be kidding me! What are we! Amish now?

You can't tell a military leader and ex-KGB guy like Putin that he will be "shunned". They have to be laughing it up in Moskow tonight.

Geez man, come on, are these people really that dense?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 12:47:59 am »

Geez man, come on, are these people really that dense?

I assume that was a rhetorical question