Author Topic: Fla. doctor could bring Obamacare executive orders to screeching halt in federal court  (Read 384 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:09:36 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline olde north church

Another mastubatory pipe dream.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Another mastubatory pipe dream.

was that really necessary?

was that really necessary?

You know what, yeah, it was.  When people get distracted and chase butterflies we lose.  Stay focused on the battle.  I'm sure there will be money requesting e-mails shortly.  This could be "the one".
Maybe we should start shaking people from their opium slumbers.  We will all be better off.

Offline Rapunzel

Only people with "standing" can bring a case and this doctor clearly has been damaged and has standing.

I guess we can continue to stand around and wring our hands about O-Care or we can be glad there is people still out there - like this doctor - willing to go the course against the government.

Only people with "standing" can bring a case and this doctor clearly has been damaged and has standing.

I guess we can continue to stand around and wring our hands about O-Care or we can be glad there is people still out there - like this doctor - willing to go the course against the government.

We have all been injured, ergo, we should all have standing.

Offline Rapunzel

We have all been injured, ergo, we should all have standing.

Do you have a business you made financial investments in to comply with Obamacare only to have the president change the rules with a EO and do financial harm to your business?

Do you have a business you made financial investments in to comply with Obamacare only to have the president change the rules with a EO and do financial harm to your business?

Do you have insurance that you now pay twice as much, with a higher deductible and a smaller network?

Offline Rapunzel

Do you have insurance that you now pay twice as much, with a higher deductible and a smaller network?

no

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf