Author Topic: Carr: Hooray! Justice is served!  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Carr: Hooray! Justice is served!
« on: March 02, 2014, 09:45:13 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Poser

Re: Carr: Hooray! Justice is served!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »
Howie at his best!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 09:53:58 AM »
yah....and this is all tolerated by the Democrats because it gives them all such a shining image.....or sumphtin' like that.....the actual logic of why anyone tolerates the Kennedys and all of their foibles (beyond the money they spend to cover the many piles of excrement the various family members leave lying around...) escapes me.  These people should have been run out on a rail 100 years ago......

:smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 10:38:52 AM »
Howie at his best!

I've been a Howie Carr reader (and listener) for 25 years. He just gets better with age...
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »
yah....and this is all tolerated by the Democrats because it gives them all such a shining image.....or sumphtin' like that.....the actual logic of why anyone tolerates the Kennedys and all of their foibles (beyond the money they spend to cover the many piles of excrement the various family members leave lying around...) escapes me.  These people should have been run out on a rail 100 years ago......

:smokin:

I'm not sure I follow you.  How exactly do the Democrats figure in to a Kennedy situation who holds no political office?

The people who care about the Kennedys watch Rachel Maddow, which is to say, there just aren't that many of them.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Poser

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »
I've been a Howie Carr reader (and listener) for 25 years. He just gets better with age...

He has come a long way since his monotone days on the "Governors" segment of the Jerry Williams Show on Tuesday afternoons. I wonder what Jerry's take on the current state of the nation would be.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 03:11:10 PM »

He filled in for Mark Levin a few weeks ago, I really enjoyed listening to what he had to say.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf