Author Topic: NEW YORKERS ARE NOT ALONE - THE ANGER is spreading  (Read 1124 times)

rangerrebew

NEW YORKERS ARE NOT ALONE - THE ANGER is spreading
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:59:43 am »
NEW YORKERS ARE NOT ALONE –the ANGER is Spreading

Posted on March 1, 2014   by a12iggymom    

VIA WESTCHESTER COUNTY GUN OWNERS
 NEW YORKERS ARE NOT ALONE –the ANGER is Spreading –QUOTE from James Franklin –> “I have a facebook buddy in Connecticut – John S Cinque – that fearlessly told the overlords in Conn. that he would not comply with the new gun laws. Mind you this man is a professional hero, he’s a firefighter and a patriot. A good man that was arbitrarily declared a criminal with the stroke of a pen because he is standing up for the rights of *all Americans. A few nights ago he posted the following quote:
“Heading off to bed its funny you go to sleep wondering if your front door will still be intact when you wake up in the morning”

If you haven’t already – you need to wake up. Bad times are coming and they’re coming fast; and for most of us it will be worse than anything we’ve ever experienced.
 On behalf of myself, my children and the rest of my friends and family – Thank you John – we need more people like you. Hopefully this will inspire others like it did for me.
 I have a facebook buddy in Connecticut – John S Cinque – that fearlessly told the overlords in Conn. that he would not comply with the new gun laws. Mind you this man is a professional hero, he’s a firefighter and a patriot. A good man that was arbitrarily declared a criminal with the stroke of a pen because he is standing up for the rights of *all Americans. A few nights ago he posted the following quote:
“Heading off to bed its funny you go to sleep wondering if your front door will still be intact when you wake up in the morning”

If you haven’t already – you need to wake up. Bad times are coming and they’re coming fast; and for most of us it will be worse than anything we’ve ever experienced.
 On behalf of myself, my children and the rest of my friends and family – Thank you John – we need more people like you. Hopefully this will inspire others like it did for me.
 SEE VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=624110010987675&set=vb.100001660444141&type=2&theater

http://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2014/03/01/new-yorkers-are-not-alone-the-anger-is-spreading/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:00:34 am by rangerrebew »

Offline xfreeper

Re: NEW YORKERS ARE NOT ALONE - THE ANGER is spreading
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 12:50:49 pm »
We are at the point in this country where threatening to not vote for politicians again is not sufficient. Politicians who routinely ignore the constitution, over step their authority and ignore the will of the people need to be run out of town on rails (if not hung from the lamp posts).

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 12:54:07 pm »
We are at the point in this country where threatening to not vote for politicians again is not sufficient. Politicians who routinely ignore the constitution, over step their authority and ignore the will of the people need to be run out of town on rails (if not hung from the lamp posts).

Traditionally, those run out on a rail were given a tar and feather bath as well. :chairbang:

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 01:34:05 pm »

Maybe as a mid-step before getting to that extreme, more of us should start running for office ourselves.  Make it a point - even though you know you're likely to lose - to get up there and rattle some chains.  And in this day and age, get a like-minded bunch of friends and do the advertising on the cheap:  internet and social media, if creatively used, can replace a substantial part of the millions of dollars worth of old-style advertising most politicians still buy.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 01:45:55 pm »
 :amen: to that, O.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 12:46:59 am »
Somehow, I find this previous thread to be relevant:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=131191.0

How long until that happens here?

Could its happening here become the only way to stop America's slide towards a near-totalitarian police state?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 12:54:04 am »
Maybe as a mid-step before getting to that extreme, more of us should start running for office ourselves.  Make it a point - even though you know you're likely to lose - to get up there and rattle some chains.  And in this day and age, get a like-minded bunch of friends and do the advertising on the cheap:  internet and social media, if creatively used, can replace a substantial part of the millions of dollars worth of old-style advertising most politicians still buy.

::thumbsup::

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 12:58:48 am »
A mass refusal to register guns is a good first step.  It demonstrates to those who want to disarm us that we will not be disarmed.

And there's not a damned thing they can do about it. 

If Eric Holder thinks it's OK for Attorneys General to not enforce laws they disagree with, it's only logical to conclude the rest of us can do the same thing.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline raml

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 02:38:08 am »
For once I agree with sinkspur!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 04:33:27 pm »
[[ A mass refusal to register guns is a good first step.  It demonstrates to those who want to disarm us that we will not be disarmed.
And there's not a damned thing they can do about it.   ]]

In spirit, I agree with you.

But -- the grim reality is that they ARE going to "do something about it" in my state (CT).

The state gun grabbers are laying low for the moment, but I sense that behind the veil, they are quietly "gathering the information" that they will need to compile a list of "holdouts".

They'll scrouge the federal instant-check records if they can.
They'll probably scrounge gun shop records.
They may even try to track down ammo purchases (such as who bought .223 and .556).

Once they have enough info, they'll act.
With the support of the governor and legislature.

That's how it's going to be in the "new slavery" states (such as Connecticut, New York, Maryland, California, also soon-to-be Rhode Island and New Jersey). The citizens' Second Amendment rights are going to be taken away, unless the U.S. Supreme Court at some point steps in to stop them. Whether it will do so remains unknown, particulary if Obama gets another liberal justice due to death or retirement.

New Jersey may be on the verge of passing new anti-gun laws that outlaw even .22 rifles. See this article in the Washington Times:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/28/new-jersey-bill-is-outright-gun-ban-on-22-caliber-/

From time to time, on this site and on others (such as "TOS") I see the phrase repeated again and again: "if they want my guns, let them come and take them!".
Strong words, from brave men.
But so far, it's been rhetoric.
In states like Connecticut, it will soon turn into reality.
Let's see what happens then...

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 04:41:46 pm »
The government is begging for a physical confrontation. They didn't buy all that ammunition to go skeet shooting. They are after We, the People.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 04:59:51 pm »
The government is begging for a physical confrontation. They didn't buy all that ammunition to go skeet shooting. They are after We, the People.

Absolutely.  They will gladly spare a few SWAT goons for an incident like this.  It will provide the perfect excuse for even more clampdowns like we've never seen before in this country.  And most of the sheep will Baa: "They need to do this, to keep us safe...."  It is stunning how far we've fallen.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 06:54:09 pm »

310,000,000 potential targets.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 07:05:43 pm »
And they expect local police departments to put all those "free" gubmint-supplied armored anti-riot vehicles to good use, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 10:52:20 pm »
As  near as I can tell this is an ex post facto law and unconstitutional - if that means anything li -li- liberaland.