Author Topic: Lefties go full meltdown over Time journo’s side-by-side image of Obama and Putin [pic]  (Read 689 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
My bad it was another Crowley.

This one takes the cake. Yeah we are all racists because Obama sucks at being President, yeah that's it.

V. Hussein Savage @Kennymack1971
Follow
I really can't even get mad at this pathetic BS from clowns like @CrowleyTIME anymore. It's so obvious what this is all about.
2:18 PM - 1 Mar 2014

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
In case you thought I went too far in assuming what he meant...

V. Hussein Savage @Kennymack1971
Follow
I keep telling y'all White folks are all f****d up in the head because there's a Black man in the WH taking care of business.

Offline xyno

Offline xyno

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:53:58 PM by xyno »

Offline happyg

Offline xyno

Offline mountaineer

I keep telling y'all White folks are all f****d up in the head because there's a Black man in the WH taking care of business.
He's black? Come on, Hussein Savage, he's at least 1/2 white (and therefore at least 1/2 f****d up).
Just being unique doesn't make you useful.

Offline happyg

He's black? Come on, Hussein Savage, he's at least 1/2 white (and therefore at least 1/2 f****d up).

He was voted in by white people. Blacks put him over. Had he been white, he would not have been elected.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

:silly:

The huffy post has up a slide show of Obama's hand shakes. I think they did this to try to show Obama as a good world leader. It is all they have.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/01/obama-putin-russia-ukraine_n_4882058.html
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 09:16:49 PM by Gazoo »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Keep in mind this is the Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent for TIME tweeting this out.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Obama bows to communists and muslims,  imagine that.

Offline happyg

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!

Ya'lls White folks is just not likin' that there's be bein a Black man in the WH.
You's is all be being racist!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision

Ya'lls White folks is just not likin' that there's be bein a Black man in the WH.
You's is all be being racist!
"Did I do that?"

Actually, in his case, it's probably more like...

"Look what you did!"
STILL a proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance (no affiliation with the left-wing "Resistance")

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf