Author Topic: Steven Seagal Says Obama Will Be Impeached When The Truth About Benghazi Comes Out!  (Read 1415 times)

Offline happyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZ4HPAdTew&feature=player_embedded
Even worldwide television and movie star Steven Seagal says Obama would be impeached if the truth about Benghazi came out! How can you deny it when it comes from the mouth of the MAN, the Legend!?

During what was supposed to be a roasting of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the Master surprised audiences by speaking some truth:
“Never in my life did I ever believe that our country would be taken over by people  like the people who are running it at this day.”
Can we deputize the man and have him investigate all the Obama scandals? I mean just look at this guy!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/118323-steven-seagal-says-obama-will-impeached-truth-benghazi-comes/

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Jon Voight/Seagal 2016 or sooner
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

I have watched Steven Segal Lawman a few times on Reelz, he is actually much more level-headed than I expected to find on the series. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Isn't Segal a wife beater?

Offline Rapunzel

I'm not certain if he did or didn't so can't really say.  I know he and Kelly Lebrock (sp) had a pretty volatile marriage - but she has had problems since they split... as a matter of fact she is on probation right now for a DUI conviction...

http://www.noozhawk.com/article/8220weird_science8221_actress_gets_probation_for_dui_20140203

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

He has almost made a career of treating women badly. That must be why they love him so much. Personal life aside, he's still a patriot and right about Benghazi and Obama. He's also a good friend of Putin, so I'm also interested in how that turns out.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gosh....feel so much better about things now.   [/s]

STFU and act.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

STFU and act.

Don't put him under so much pressure!  :silly: :silly: :silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline R4 TrumPence

STFU and act.

He works for Arpiao doesn't he?

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He works for Arpiao doesn't he?

Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. He's a reserve deputy sheriff.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. He's a reserve deputy sheriff.

Wrong.

Actually R-4 is correct... he lives here in Arizona and yes, he is working for Arpaio.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I saw a tv show once that Seagal did where he was working with law enforcement in Louisiana as a deputy sheriff.  That's been a few years ago.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

I saw a tv show once that Seagal did where he was working with law enforcement in Louisiana as a deputy sheriff.  That's been a few years ago.

He lives in La. a few months out of the year (maybe because of the show) and is a reserve deputy there. He also is friends of Arpaio, as well as works with him.

Offline Rapunzel

He has a beautiful home in Tucson, too... there was pics in the Phoenix papers a while back.....

The biggest thing I noticed is he doesn't get in the way of the sheriff deputies and is pretty clear with his team about what they can and cannot do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal:_Lawman

Steven Seagal: Lawman is an American reality television series that aired on A&E for its first two seasons and Reelz for its third. It stars actor and martial artist Steven Seagal performing his duties as a reserve deputy sheriff in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana (season 1-2) and Maricopa County, Arizona (season 3). It premiered on December 2, 2009.

"I've been working as an officer in Jefferson Parish for two decades under most people's radar", said Seagal in the premiere episode, "The Way of the Gun". "I've decided to work with A&E on this series now, because I believe it's important to show the nation all the positive work being accomplished here in Louisiana—to see the passion and commitment that comes from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in this post-Katrina environment."[1] Seagal's current rank of Reserve Deputy Chief is largely ceremonial.[2]

History

In the late 1980s, Jefferson Parish's longtime sheriff, Harry Lee, asked Seagal to train some of his deputies in the martial arts, unarmed combat, and marksmanship.[3] The success of these classes led to Lee asking Seagal to join the department as a reserve deputy.[4]
Production

On April 14, 2010, The Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office announced that production of second season episodes had been halted due to a lawsuit filed against Steven Seagal on April 12, 2010 by his former personal assistant, Kayden Nguyen. Nguyen claimed Seagal committed sexual harassment, illegally trafficked women for sex, failed to prevent sexual harassment, retaliated against her, wrongly terminated her employment, and made false representations about her employment. Nguyen also alleges that she was also asked to join Seagal's harem, which included two Russian women; Nguyen was to be a replacement.[5] On April 13, 2010, Seagal's attorney Marty Singer said that the lawsuit was "... a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired".[6] Nguyen sued for over one million dollars.[7]

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand announced he would not launch an investigation into Nguyen's accusations unless she filed a criminal complaint against him with the Jefferson Parish sheriff's department.[8] She never filed a complaint and on July 15, 2010, Nguyen dropped her lawsuit. Six days later, it was announced on the A&E website's message board that new episodes of Steven Seagal: Lawman would begin airing in October 2010,[9] but no specific date was given.
Season 3 production

In February 2011, A&E announced that the series would begin production on Season 3 episodes.[10] Two episodes were scheduled to be aired beginning on January 4, 2012.[11] The episodes were announced by A&E, who created Facebook page for the series and listed in the TV guide. Shortly before the episodes were to be aired, the web and Facebook pages about the series were removed. A&E made no announcements about the sudden suspension of Season 3 or whether there would be a third season. A&E didn't answer inquiries, letters, or emails from fans.[12]

It was announced on May 16, 2013, that the third season would air on Reelz starting in January 2014. Episodes from the first two seasons began airing on June 6, 2013.[13] Season 3 premiered on January 2, 2014.