Author Topic:  (Read 285 times)

Offline happyg

« on: March 01, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

Offline raml

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 03:06:52 PM »
That mother if you want to call her that is lying. No one is stupid enough to feed just milk and applesauce to a child and not know it is totally unacceptable and dangerous to do that. He was 3 yrs old and needed a mother to give him good nutrition not cater to his demands no child should dictate what he wants but should be shown how to live. I knew that at 20 when I had my first child so at 31 she is to old to play the I didn't know that story. I think maybe the marijuana many here think should be made legal also had addled her brain. The parents need to be shamed and the child needs new parents.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:39:59 PM »
That mother if you want to call her that is lying. No one is stupid enough to feed just milk and applesauce to a child and not know it is totally unacceptable and dangerous to do that. He was 3 yrs old and needed a mother to give him good nutrition not cater to his demands no child should dictate what he wants but should be shown how to live. I knew that at 20 when I had my first child so at 31 she is to old to play the I didn't know that story. I think maybe the marijuana many here think should be made legal also had addled her brain. The parents need to be shamed and the child needs new parents.

Of course, she is lying. There is such a thing as keeping a baby on baby food and formula, along with vitamins. She could have pureed the food. There are so many obvious options, that she could have used, such as a doctor a long time ago.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 05:38:13 PM »
Agree wholeheartedly, raml.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 07:03:52 PM »
He was a toddler not a baby happyg and certainly should be eating foods.

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »
He was a toddler not a baby happyg and certainly should be eating foods.

I was referring to her lying about why she fed the baby (toddler) apple sauce when there are many other options. My kids were eating solids before they were a year old.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf