Author Topic: Russian parliament demands recall of ambassador to USA...  (Read 1069 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russian parliament demands recall of ambassador to USA...
« on: March 01, 2014, 04:45:27 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/upper-house-demand-recall-moscow-ambassador-u-160038208--finance.html;_ylt=AwrBJR9bBBJTxhQAp0nQtDMD

Upper house to demand recall of Moscow ambassador to U.S.
Reuters
43 minutes ago

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's upper house of parliament will ask President Vladimir Putin to recall Moscow's ambassador from the United States, the chamber's speaker said on Saturday.

Valentina Matviyenko, the head of the Federation Council, asked the Council's Committee on Foreign Affairs to draw up a proposal setting out the demands to Putin.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Russian parliament demands recall of ambassador to USA...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 05:15:45 pm »
Wow.  Russia's really in our face.  Quite a reset Mrs. Clinton.  :nometalk:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 05:25:30 pm »
Either...

A- the ambassador is gay

or

B-they are near doing what Reagan stopped and invading to no end, declaring war if we stop them from invading anyone.

I think it could be A and B. This is getting scary folks.

If they go for Poland next, Obama will do nothing and we are busy fighting over politics years away and who is the American Idol winner.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 05:30:08 pm »
The most horrifying thing is that there is still three more years of Obama.  We won't recognize the world by then.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 05:36:20 pm »
I will be really really ticked off beyond words if this fool Obama gets us in a situation of further war with any American soul dying; all because he wanted to play weak kumbaya.

If we went into another war they would have to start drafting.

Someone needs to step in and stop this before it gets past the point of no return. Screw pulling Obama from the golf course, someone please take the podium and declare Obama unfit.

There's the thing right there, then we have Biden. This quit being political awhile ago but now it is downright frightening having this idiot as CIC.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:36:59 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline raml

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 11:11:42 pm »
We have only him as our president because everyone laughed at birthers and anyone who said who is this guy and has he been vetted properly. Even here people claim he is not a Muslim after all he said he was Christian so of course he is one. He now has shown his true colors but if people had stopped shouting how stupid people who wondered about him were maybe we would have a different president in office at this very critical time actually maybe it would  never have happened at all if Putin thought we had a stronger president in 2012. No one yelled fraud elected this illegal president no one did a damn thing and I don't care if some court said the republicans couldn't fight fraud due to some punishment in the past they should have gotten everyone on their side and fought it. We have republican leaders to blame for all of this.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 11:32:39 pm »
Our ambassador is on Twitter (of course), which might be enlightening.  https://twitter.com/McFaul
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 01:00:26 am »
It looks like this article is referring to the Russians' Ambassador to the US, not our Ambassador to Russia (so I doubt he is gay!! lol)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:09:54 am by katzenjammer »

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 06:35:35 am »
Either...

A- the ambassador is gay

or

B-they are near doing what Reagan stopped and invading to no end, declaring war if we stop them from invading anyone.

I think it could be A and B. This is getting scary folks.

If they go for Poland next, Obama will do nothing and we are busy fighting over politics years away and who is the American Idol winner.

The Russians wouldn't go for Poland at this point; that would be a bridge too far right now.  They will also have to finish digesting Ukraine, or the bits they decide to carve out of it, the way they did with Georgia, so they wouldn't be going after another morsel just yet; once they do, though, it'll most likely be one of the other tiny little ex-SSRs.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 12:40:40 pm »
It looks like this article is referring to the Russians' Ambassador to the US, not our Ambassador to Russia (so I doubt he is gay!! lol)

My bad. I read it wrong. Bush handled Georgia quite well and Putin didn't try any invasions until Jimmy Carter on massive steroids-Obama entered.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 01:53:04 pm »
My bad. I read it wrong. Bush handled Georgia quite well and Putin didn't try any invasions until Jimmy Carter on massive steroids-Obama entered.

except that Russian forces are still to this day in two Georgian regions where a large number of Russians resided prior to the Russian invasion.