Author Topic: I just got raidid by the police  (Read 5754 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: I just got raidid by the police
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2014, 07:45:32 am »
I was just sitting at home eating burrito. That is all I was doing.
Tthe guy just pissid me off because he was milking.
If there is a real problem OK. So come in and fix it and get it over with.

6,7, hours in my house.

Hey! you have to go now.

Know what you mean. I hate people in my space too. You had no advance warning this guy was going to show up?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2014, 01:41:18 pm »
You have my sympathies, unfortunately in this day and age it's getting more and more to the point where we simply have to knuckle under (for the time being) and suffer these sorts of depredations by the cops (and others) to protect ourselves from being further abused by an arbitrary arrest, one that we do not have the resources - esp. money - to fight.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2014, 08:05:45 pm »
"If you want to make any situation much worse
then just try calling the cops."

Do not know who wrote this, but they are spot on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2014, 11:23:58 pm »
"If you want to make any situation much worse
then just try calling the cops."

Do not know who wrote this, but they are spot on.

Yup.  I've also seen it like this: "There isn't a situation in the world that calling the cops can't make WORSE!!"

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2014, 11:36:30 pm »
Yesterday when we all took care of ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEvysDpNm0

Today, when w depend on 'the government' to take care of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBWWrNXGQyA
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2014, 11:38:04 pm »
Remember the Clinton Justice Department raiding the home of the family Elian Gonzalez was living with?  Looked just like the photo above..........

The murders they performed at Ruby Ridge and Waco...........  a lot of this took root in that administration.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2014, 11:40:25 pm »
I was living overseas when Waco was torched with tanks in the windows. Back then, CNN (THIS IS CNN) HEADLINE news showed it LIVE and it freaked me out.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2014, 11:43:16 pm »
Remember the Clinton Justice Department raiding the home of the family Elian Gonzalez was living with?  Looked just like the photo above..........

The murders they performed at Ruby Ridge and Waco...........  a lot of this took root in that administration.

Hmm, what do we see in the intersection of the two sets: Clinton Admin and current Admin?  Why look, it is Eric Holder!!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2014, 11:52:32 pm »
I was living overseas when Waco was torched with tanks in the windows. Back then, CNN (THIS IS CNN) HEADLINE news showed it LIVE and it freaked me out.

I watched it live, too.  I couldn't believe what i was seeing - knowing there was all those little children inside those buildings.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2014, 01:18:10 am »
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2014, 01:29:50 am »

I was in Lakehurst, New Jersey when "Move" got burned out of their bunker in Philly.  It was live all week and quite the frickin' horror.  But then again, so was Move.....

Offline olde north church

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2014, 01:49:02 am »
I was in Lakehurst, New Jersey when "Move" got burned out of their bunker in Philly.  It was live all week and quite the frickin' horror.  But then again, so was Move.....

Move?  Oh, the humanity!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2014, 03:25:30 am »
Update: a few days later.

The remotes didn't work because I was so drunk, I was pressing DVR instead of the TV button.
The clocks and microwaves were all blinking because the power was cycled.
The computer was shut down again because of the power, and a loose CAT5e connection.
The knot on the side of my head is because I said something to the cops, I guess? Or maybe I bumped it.
The fact that everyone was blinking sideways, I have no idea, along with the fact that my butt hurt the next morning, can't explain that one.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2014, 03:32:19 am »
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

Raoul Duke -- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2014, 04:00:34 am »

.....The fact that everyone was blinking sideways, I have no idea, along with the fact that my butt hurt the next morning, can't explain that one.

Ooooh, I hate it when that happens. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2014, 03:35:56 pm »
"A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

ibid

:smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »

The remotes didn't work because I was so drunk, I was pressing DVR instead of the TV button.
The clocks and microwaves were all blinking because the power was cycled.
The computer was shut down again because of the power, and a loose CAT5e connection.
The knot on the side of my head is because I said something to the cops, I guess? Or maybe I bumped it.
The fact that everyone was blinking sideways, I have no idea, along with the fact that my butt hurt the next morning, can't explain that one.

Thank you for that update