Author Topic: I just got raidid by the police  (Read 5759 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: I just got raidid by the police
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 07:56:19 pm »
Maybe they're going to round us all up and 240 was just the first....    :pondering:

#attackwatch finally caught up on all the reports? Nah...Obama is getting the cameras in the newsrooms so that it does not matter what we say.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 07:57:38 pm »
Hey 240B, please forgive all the clowning in here. We thought it was a joke.

I see your reading this and signed on. What happened?

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 08:00:11 pm »
Sorry guys. And yes I was a little drunk. But the cops were here, two of them. There was some fire system plumber who came in because he had to fix something. I said fine. There was no notice and no warrent.

He started ripping out my wall. And I said Hey! What the hell are you doing? So, I, as a mistake said, "Get out now." He came back with the landlord and the cops.

So no, it was no fantasy.

I know this is going to sound very weird, all electronic devices have to reset. As a straight fact of matter, my remote control for the TV, both front and back no longer work. My cell phone will not charge and does not work. My computer was somehow disconnected. I just got it working again now.

I am OK,  everything is fine. But Jesus, some weird shit is happenning to me right now.

But it is alright. And I thank you all for your concern.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 08:05:27 pm »
Think hard.

Do these guys look familiar?

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 08:05:47 pm »
Sorry guys. And yes I was a little drunk. But the cops were here, two of them. There was some fire system plumber who came in because he had to fix something. I said fine. There was no notice and no warrent.

He started ripping out my wall. And I said Hey! What the hell are you doing? So, I, as a mistake said, "Get out now." He came back with the landlord and the cops.

I know this is going to sound very weird, all electronic devices have to reset. As a straight fact of matter, my remote control for the TV, both front and back no longer work. My cell phone will not charge and does not work. My computer was somehow disconnected. I just got it working again now.

I am OK,  everything is fine. But Jesus, some weird shit is happenning to me right now.

I have sons that are firemen and one an inspector and this is strange. But if they needed to change the fire sprinkler in a condo or something this makes sense maybe. Maybe because you were buzzed it freaked you out a bit. I take it, this was not your home but you rent?

As far as the things not working they may just need reprogrammed because the plumber had to hit the power off to work?

Glad you are okay.

Offline flowers

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 08:06:09 pm »

Glad to hear you are safe

Offline xyno

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2014, 08:07:48 pm »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 08:09:19 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 08:18:39 pm »
Thank God you didn't have a dog they could shoot.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 08:20:07 pm »
I put up with it more than could stand. The guy was here for hours. At first I was nice. Spoke to him in Spanish and offered him water, but when I got the impression that he was milking it, I told him to hurry the F* up. The longer he stayed, the more pissed I got. And the more pissed I got, the more arrogant he became.

I think it is a city shakedown. They are demanding that the fire extinguishing systems be examined and fixed in all apartments in town.

On the surface that does not sound bad. But as a matter of fact, they are using this to be able to burst into any apartment or condo, any time of day or night, and stay as long as they want. That is a fact.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2014, 08:21:54 pm »

Very glad that you are alright!!  Any idea as to why all of your electronics got messed up??  Any of them have any devices with them?  Sounds very odd.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2014, 08:27:09 pm »
Very glad that you are alright!!  Any idea as to why all of your electronics got messed up??  Any of them have any devices with them?  Sounds very odd.

I agree. I have no explaination. I don't know. It was just like everything brokedown all at once. Nothing works. I do not know.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014, 10:24:31 pm »
Think hard.

Do these guys look familiar?

OMG...lmao

My first thought was this

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 10:33:44 pm »
Thank God you didn't have a dog they could shoot.   :whistle:

I was the dog. I was sitting in my chair, listening to a Mexican who was ripping up home, with a cop on each side. That is no joke. I asked if I could leave and just get out. He said if you do I will arrest you on the spot.

So I sat there and watched TV. One cop to right, one cop to the left. I announced everything I was going to do. If I was going to scratch my nose, I would say it. "I'm going to scratch my nose."

Those guys would have shot me dead, as I would in a similar situation. I did not move for two hours and am extremely lucky not to be in jail today.

It is all about staying calm. Staying level. And knowing what is going on.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2014, 11:19:57 pm »
Sheesh. You got lucky. Glad you are OK.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2014, 11:55:27 pm »
Sheesh. You got lucky. Glad you are OK.
The basic problem is that I have no fear. It is not as exciting as one may think. It is OK, but I am changed for it

Oceander

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 12:44:34 am »

I was the dog. I was sitting in my chair, listening to a Mexican who was ripping up home, with a cop on each side. That is no joke. I asked if I could leave and just get out. He said if you do I will arrest you on the spot.

So I sat there and watched TV. One cop to right, one cop to the left. I announced everything I was going to do. If I was going to scratch my nose, I would say it. "I'm going to scratch my nose."

Those guys would have shot me dead, as I would in a similar situation. I did not move for two hours and am extremely lucky not to be in jail today.

It is all about staying calm. Staying level. And knowing what is going on.

Did they say why you'd be arrested if you left? 

Offline olde north church

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 01:38:47 am »
The basic problem is that I have no fear. It is not as exciting as one may think. It is OK, but I am changed for it

As someone who comes pretty to having a high fear tolerance since my brain escapades, no it's not exciting at all.  People don't get it and how dangerous it really can be.
Hope all works out well for you.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:39:07 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 02:10:42 am »

Posting so 240B sees this to answer.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2014, 02:15:47 am »
This reads like a Carl Hiasson novel, or the ER transcript from a bath salt overdose victim.....not sure which, but I am sure I do not want to know.....

:smokin:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 02:16:10 am by Chieftain »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 04:00:16 am »

Probably because since he complained and the police came, their contract wouldn't allow the guy to remain in the home without the owner/tenant present.

And since they may get paid by the hour....or since his place was so 'nice' compared to what he normally deals with....he took his time, which aggravated 240B.

Then again, WTF do I know?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 05:26:22 am »
Posting so 240B sees this to answer.
The most weird part is that they were going to charge me with 'public intoxication'. I did not want to be 'in public'. I just wanted to be left the hell alone.

Man if I was goning to be 'public intoxicated' then it is because those Bastards kicked me out, and made me 'public'.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 05:43:01 am »
The most weird part is that they were going to charge me with 'public intoxication'. I did not want to be 'in public'. I just wanted to be left the hell alone.

Man if I was goning to be 'public intoxicated' then it is because those Bastards kicked me out, and made me 'public'.

They could have possibly made it stick regardless of you being inside or outside of your home. There were members of the public inside your home, and the plumber (want to bet union?) could easily claim he'd left to call the police (union) because you had threatened him. Can't think of why else two cops would stay there for two hours, else.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2014, 06:33:22 am »
They could have possibly made it stick regardless of you being inside or outside of your home. There were members of the public inside your home, and the plumber (want to bet union?) could easily claim he'd left to call the police (union) because you had threatened him. Can't think of why else two cops would stay there for two hours, else.

I don't think inside his home would count as "public" enough for public intoxication; however, it would certainly have counted for disorderly conduct.  Of course, the moment he set foot across the threshhold, the cop would have busted him (probably literally) for public intoxication.  And probably resisting arrest from the sound of it.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2014, 06:51:38 am »
I was just sitting at home eating burrito. That is all I was doing.
Tthe guy just pissid me off because he was milking.
If there is a real problem OK. So come in and fix it and get it over with.

6,7, hours in my house.

Hey! you have to go now.