Author Topic: Katy Perry Bows To Muslim Pressure, Censors Her Music Video (VIDEO)  (Read 586 times)

Offline happyg

Whatever, Just Please Don’t Kill Us

Responding to a petition against her latest music video by Muslims, Katy Perry has censored her latest hit music video “Dark Horse.” The video featured her destroying a man wearing a pendant which featured the name of “Allah” which outraged members of the Muslim community and caused them to circulate a petition which received over 60,000 signatures.

“Using the name of God in an irrelevant and distasteful manner would be considered inappropriate by any religion,” Iqbal wrote.

Perry hasn’t removed the original video, but she has released a censored version which has airbrushed the pendant out of the frames. The original petitioner Shazad Iqbal was pleased with his work saying:

“Guys I’m thrilled to let you all know the name of Allah has been removed from the ‘Dark Horse’ video we couldn’t have done it without everyone’s support so I thank each and every one of you deeply, our voices have been heard!”

Well Iqbal we’re all deeply thrilled that your backwards culture is continuing in its regression away from civilization and towards a time when people were stoned to death for adultery or beheaded people of other faiths. Oh wait, you mean that’s still going on today? Great. Well good for you. Thank you for contributing to the decline of Western Civilization.

Watch Katy Perry’s video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0&feature=player_embedded

Read more at TLR: Katy Perry Bows To Muslim Pressure, Censors Her Music Video (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/katy-perry-bows-muslim-pressure-censors-music-video-video/#ixzz2ujEG79UE
Follow us: @LibRepublic on Twitter | LibertarianRepublic on Facebook

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Katy Perry Bows To Muslim Pressure, Censors Her Music Video (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 04:34:16 pm »
Everyone bows to Muslim pressure.  They know they really, really, really mean it!  I'm sure Katy didn't relish the thought of being beheaded. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!