Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:38:57 PM »

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 07:45:14 PM »
As the group laughed and applauded, the president added, "I can do that. It is an executive action. I have the authority."
I'd like to hold out hope that maybe one person there, although a Democrat, cringed at this comment.  :shrug:  In any event, it's nice to see just how much contempt BO has for anyone not in lockstep with him. I thought he was willing to work with the other side. Guess not.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 07:47:38 PM »
I'd like to hold out hope that maybe one person there, although a Democrat, cringed at this comment.  :shrug:  In any event, it's nice to see just how much contempt BO has for anyone not in lockstep with him. I thought he was willing to work with the other side. Guess not.

He went to this meeting right after his pathetic speech on Ukraine......  this man doesn't care what happens in the world as long as he can party.

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 07:48:58 PM »
He went to this meeting right after his pathetic speech on Ukraine......  this man doesn't care what happens in the world as long as he can party.
I'm sure he was knocking back plenty of brewskis, too.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 08:11:41 PM »
the democrats are in for a very rude surprise with the next republican president; the precedents they've created will come back to bite them with a viciousness their poverty-stricken minds simply cannot imagine.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 09:14:42 PM »
"What the heck are you talking about?"

Probably his initial reaction to most words directed toward him....

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 09:57:50 PM »
the democrats are in for a very rude surprise with the next republican president; the precedents they've created will come back to bite them with a viciousness their poverty-stricken minds simply cannot imagine.

I wonder if the MSM will pretend all this never happened, and trash the republicans for doing what the democrats are doing? They think so highly of themselves and in their ignorance, will think we will forget. They have done it in the past, and you can bet they will try it again. They have no conscience.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf