Author Topic: Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize  (Read 773 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize
« on: February 28, 2014, 03:56:14 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/28/team-obama-tells-dems-to-attack-not-apologize/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29

Fox News First
Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize

By Chris Stirewalt
Published February 28, 2014
FoxNews.com

TEAM OBAMA TELLS DEMS TO ATTACK, NOT APOLOGIZE
Vice President Joe Biden’s message about ObamaCare to anxious Democrats gathered for the party’s winter meeting in Washington: “My central message to you is look: I think we should not apologize for a single thing.” Nothing? Not even a crashed Web site? Millions of cancelled policies? The “lie of the year” award? Skyrocketing premiums? Nope. On the contrary, Biden said Democrats should instead be heralding the health law that polls show dragging the party down in midterm elections and opening wide the door for Republican’s to take over the Senate. “We are too shy,” Biden improbably said. “We are not talking about [ObamaCare] enough, in my opinion.” This is part of a new motif from Democrats, including Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. Whether they believe it themselves or not, the message is that problems with the law are not real. Biden, Reid, et al are telling Democrats to blow off deepening ObamaCare concerns, including the horror stories of actual Americans, and talk about the good things.

Problems? What problems? - Democrats may be better at controlling the media narrative than Republicans, but not even their usual home-field advantage with the press will let them do so this time. As Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C., recently learned, the party is in desperate need of an answer to the question of how to fix what’s wrong with ObamaCare. Hillary Clinton sent up a flare this week, tacitly urging her fellows to start talking about repairing the law. Team Obama, though, is focused on staying chipper and attacking the GOP. It’s understandable that the president and his men would want to protect his legacy, but that’s not going to feed the bulldog in red states and swing states.

[Noonan: “Imagine that – you have real problems caused by a bad law, and Mr. Reid tells you that what you are experiencing in your own life is a lie made up by propagandists. He sounded like Lenin. There is no cholera in the new Russia.”]

Obama to urge Dems to play base notes - According to White House talking points provided to Politico, President Obama’s remarks to the Democratic National Committee this afternoon will encourage embattled members of the blue team to attack income inequality and cast Republicans as tools of the rich and powerful. (**Koch brothers, cough, cough**) Politico says the remarks will also remind worried Democrats of the Obama organization’s remaining power with the party’s activist core: “Leveraging the President’s grassroots network that made him the first person since President Eisenhower to get 51 percent of the vote twice - all of the data and technology will be available to 2014 candidates. ... Turnout - midterms are about getting the base out and no one is better at that than President Obama.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 05:01:51 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 05:44:31 pm »
Turnout - midterms are about getting the base out and no one is better at that than President Obama.”

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 05:50:55 pm »
Democrats To Take Obama Technology Down Ballot With Project Ivy | TIME.com
http://swampland.time.com/2014/02/24/project-ivy-democrats-taking-obama-technology-down-ballot/

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 09:59:39 pm »
and the GOP should attack right back, because the GOP doesn't have anything to apologize for while the democrat party scum do.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 11:06:50 pm »
In the article linked above- that Obama sold his 'get out the vote' machine to the democrats.  (A past article on this I cannot find now- stated Obama was PAID very well for this)

It says that McCauiffe 'tested' Obama's machine for his election to Gov. of VA.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 11:24:28 pm »
In the article linked above- that Obama sold his 'get out the vote' machine to the democrats.  (A past article on this I cannot find now- stated Obama was PAID very well for this)

It says that McCauiffe 'tested' Obama's machine for his election to Gov. of VA.

This makes my blood boil!   :#@$%:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 11:38:51 pm »
This makes my blood boil!   :#@$%:

I hate to be Debbie downer but their next move is to make TX red. As ludicrous as this sounds they will bus in enough illegals one day. Obama fooled all again he already wrote an E.O. on the dreamact, he only fought like hell for immigration reform-again to back the GOP in a corner so he can do the only thing he knows-BLAME THEM and say they hate immigrants.

God help us . And I don't care what anybody says the only way America is saved is if the GOP take majority and impeach the SOB. *Or* we let Obama be the first half black-worst President in history as he flies off to Hawaii and get someone in there that will undo Obama's Jimmy Carter on massive steroids 2.0- enemy of the state.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 01:00:19 am »
I hate to be Debbie downer but their next move is to make TX red. As ludicrous as this sounds they will bus in enough illegals one day. Obama fooled all again he already wrote an E.O. on the dreamact, he only fought like hell for immigration reform-again to back the GOP in a corner so he can do the only thing he knows-BLAME THEM and say they hate immigrants.

God help us . And I don't care what anybody says the only way America is saved is if the GOP take majority and impeach the SOB. *Or* we let Obama be the first half black-worst President in history as he flies off to Hawaii and get someone in there that will undo Obama's Jimmy Carter on massive steroids 2.0- enemy of the state.

They are using the exact same playbook they used to turn Colorado from Red to Blue - they even wrote a book on how they did it - and just like Coloradians who said "won't happen here" we're hearing the same from Texas.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776