Author Topic: Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize  (Read 406 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize
« on: February 28, 2014, 10:56:14 AM »

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Team Obama tells Dems to attack, not apologize
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 12:01:51 PM »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 12:50:55 PM »
Democrats To Take Obama Technology Down Ballot With Project Ivy | TIME.com
http://swampland.time.com/2014/02/24/project-ivy-democrats-taking-obama-technology-down-ballot/

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »
and the GOP should attack right back, because the GOP doesn't have anything to apologize for while the democrat party scum do.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 06:06:50 PM »
In the article linked above- that Obama sold his 'get out the vote' machine to the democrats.  (A past article on this I cannot find now- stated Obama was PAID very well for this)

It says that McCauiffe 'tested' Obama's machine for his election to Gov. of VA.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 06:24:28 PM »
In the article linked above- that Obama sold his 'get out the vote' machine to the democrats.  (A past article on this I cannot find now- stated Obama was PAID very well for this)

It says that McCauiffe 'tested' Obama's machine for his election to Gov. of VA.

This makes my blood boil!   :#@$%:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 06:38:51 PM »
This makes my blood boil!   :#@$%:

I hate to be Debbie downer but their next move is to make TX red. As ludicrous as this sounds they will bus in enough illegals one day. Obama fooled all again he already wrote an E.O. on the dreamact, he only fought like hell for immigration reform-again to back the GOP in a corner so he can do the only thing he knows-BLAME THEM and say they hate immigrants.

God help us . And I don't care what anybody says the only way America is saved is if the GOP take majority and impeach the SOB. *Or* we let Obama be the first half black-worst President in history as he flies off to Hawaii and get someone in there that will undo Obama's Jimmy Carter on massive steroids 2.0- enemy of the state.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 08:00:19 PM »
I hate to be Debbie downer but their next move is to make TX red. As ludicrous as this sounds they will bus in enough illegals one day. Obama fooled all again he already wrote an E.O. on the dreamact, he only fought like hell for immigration reform-again to back the GOP in a corner so he can do the only thing he knows-BLAME THEM and say they hate immigrants.

God help us . And I don't care what anybody says the only way America is saved is if the GOP take majority and impeach the SOB. *Or* we let Obama be the first half black-worst President in history as he flies off to Hawaii and get someone in there that will undo Obama's Jimmy Carter on massive steroids 2.0- enemy of the state.

They are using the exact same playbook they used to turn Colorado from Red to Blue - they even wrote a book on how they did it - and just like Coloradians who said "won't happen here" we're hearing the same from Texas.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf