• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:03:53 AM »

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
IMHO this is the kind of attitude we need a lot more of in Washington!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1Eu2J6XgA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1Eu2J6XgA</a>
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 04:19:19 PM »
Saw a report on the Tea Party last night - reports of their demise are over-stated.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 06:22:37 PM »
IMHO this is the kind of attitude we need a lot more of in Washington!

:thumbsup:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 06:42:36 AM »
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:45:09 AM by Once-Ler »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 06:50:12 AM »
   Draft Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 08:35:55 AM »
Some people simply ooze hatred for the tea party. In my view the tea party is the embodiment of

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 09:01:43 AM »
Some people simply ooze hatred for the tea party. In my view the tea party is the embodiment of

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 03:48:10 PM »

Amendment I

:amen:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf