Author Topic: Ukraine pleads for U.S., U.K. help after Russian 'invasion'  (Read 735 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Ukraine pleads for U.S., U.K. help after Russian 'invasion'
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:37:20 AM »

Support the USO

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Re: Ukraine pleads for U.S., U.K. help after Russian 'invasion'
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »
here we go

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:01:58 AM »
   I guess they didnt hear Kerry..

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 09:04:22 AM »
Call at 3 a.m.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 09:11:59 AM »
And their calls will go unheeded and, in the end, Obama WILL BE PRAISING Putin for taking bold and decisive action.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 09:17:50 AM »
here we go

Obama does not have the skills to lead- if it is something we should do- away from the what the polls say to do-anyway.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 09:27:25 AM »
Obama does not have the skills to lead- if it is something we should do- away from the what the polls say to do-anyway.

Nor the guts.  He is widely perceived as weak and ineffective around the world which is why the Middle East is in such an uproar.  I hear people calling for a US naval task force in the Black Sea to show support for Ukraine, but I don't see that happening any time soon, if at all.  At best, Obama will make some sort of symbolic gesture but will never do anything substantial, and especially will not risk going face to face against the Russians.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »
IMO there is no clear "right" answer on this one....  a very muddled and nuanced situation...

About all that we can count on is that the current administration is likely to mishandle it.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 09:35:22 AM »
What does President ValJar know - or care - about Ukraine, anyway? That's at least one reason this administration will screw this up.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 09:36:48 AM »
Nor the guts.  He is widely perceived as weak and ineffective around the world which is why the Middle East is in such an uproar.  I hear people calling for a US naval task force in the Black Sea to show support for Ukraine, but I don't see that happening any time soon, if at all.  At best, Obama will make some sort of symbolic gesture but will never do anything substantial, and especially will not risk going face to face against the Russians.

I interpret this Russian as "Obama is a dumbass but I will make it sound so diplomatic and that he is good and then we will put the Russian flag up in otherwise peaceful countries. Obama is a weak long legged mack daddy"

Reax after Obama scraps Bush-#39s European missile defence plan Putin 2009 News - YouTube

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yVWrY5G1rA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yVWrY5G1rA</a>

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:39:17 AM by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 09:43:09 AM »
Actually we would not be discussing the Ukraine pleading for our help; if Obama had been a leader in the first place and had not told Russia we will disarm and sing

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »
What does President ValJar know - or care - about Ukraine, anyway? That's at least one reason this administration will screw this up.

Obama is clueless and so is ValJar. She gets the behind the scenes President de facto a lot but Obama shares her radical views.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:55:39 PM by Gazoo »

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 03:30:42 PM »
Obama is clueless and so is ValJar. She gets the behind the scenes President de facto a lot but Obama shares her radical views.

I understand BOR interviewed her last night :2barf: dollars to donuts didn't ask her about this??

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 03:37:48 PM »
I understand BOR interviewed her last night :2barf: dollars to donuts didn't ask her about this??

I found it but I don't know if I want to watch this right now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHLZHu0D3jg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHLZHu0D3jg</a>

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 04:22:05 PM »
I won't watch it, but my mother did and reported to me that the interview consisted of ValJar saying Obama is wonderful and her new grandchild is wonderful.

“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 07:54:20 PM »
I won't watch it, but my mother did and reported to me that the interview consisted of ValJar saying Obama is wonderful and her new grandchild is wonderful.

And now you know why it has been two glorious months since I suffered through his arrogance BOR.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf