Author Topic: It's not gay that's the problem, it's liberal leftists  (Read 345 times)

rangerrebew

It's not gay that's the problem, it's liberal leftists
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:51:15 am »
It’s Not Gay That’s The Problem, It’s Liberal Leftists….

Posted on February 28, 2014   by sundance    

In the controversy over the New York St. Pat’s Parade you find the actual root angst of “Gay Rights” and it’s nothing to do with gay per se’ it’s all about a leftist viewpoint.

St-Patrick-Parade-New-YorkYou see, in the St Paddy’s day parade, New York organizers welcome gay participants.  Gay people are not barred from participation, they are actually welcome.   The problem for the liberal left is the parade organizers want the emphasis on Irish celebration.

The parade folks don’t want a gay parade with an Irish theme, they want an Irish parade with an Irish patriotic theme;  and the radical-left just isn’t ok with that.

“Parade planners have said gays are welcome to join the procession, which is expected to draw more than 1 million people on March 17, but they cannot identify themselves in any way by their sexual orientation”, according to the New York Daily News.

For the liberal-left that just isn’t good enough, it’s too exclusionary to expect the focus to be on being Irish – they demand an accommodation to be gay first, and Irish (or not) second.

Doesn’t that just about sum up what all this sexual orientation friction is about ?

Then again, isn’t that just about typical of the problems the leftists inject into every segment of society.   Little categories and boxes of personage based around the special interests of their association, that must be granted extra consideration based on ever changing feelings of whether or not the general public is applying the appropriate level of consideration to their denomination.

The perpetuation of attention through perpetual victimhood.

Look at me, look at me, look at me.  LOOK AT ME !   Stompy feet rules !

Childish rules.

…..And naturally, the new far-left Mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio, is willing to join the fabulous Ms. Panti Bliss and the leftist perspective:

New York - For the first time in two decades, the mayor of New York City will not march in the annual St. Patrick Day’s Parade on March 17 but will instead join the “St. Pat’s for All” parade in Queens that will feature gay marchers, including Irish drag queen Pandora Panti Bliss.

“I am not planning on marching in the parade,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a City Hall press conference on Feb. 4, as reported by the New York Daily News on Feb. 5.

“I will be participating in a number of other events to honor the Irish heritage of this city, but I simply disagree with the organizers of that parade,” said de Blasio, who did not specify what events he would join.

The Daily News also reported that the annual parade – which dates back to 1766 – does not prohibit homosexuals from taking part but does restrict signage.

“Parade planners have said gays are welcome to join the procession, which is expected to draw more than 1 million people on March 17, but they cannot identify themselves in any way by their sexual orientation,” the Daily News article stated.  (link)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/02/28/its-not-gay-thats-the-problem-its-liberal-leftists/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:52:28 am by rangerrebew »