Author Topic: Chilling: President Obama Threatened Several Governors This Week  (Read 625 times)

Offline happyg

Chilling: President Obama Threatened Several Governors This Week
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:59:49 pm »
By Sara Noble

Texas Governor Rick Perry presented a chilling summary of Obama’s meeting with a group of governors at the White House on Monday.

Perry says Obama made it clear that he doesn’t trust governors to make decisions about their respective states on a variety of issues.

Perry said, “I don’t mind telling you I was a bit troubled today by the tone of the president. When you have governors, and we all compete against each other – we are the laboratories of innovation – and for the President of the United States to look Democrat and Republican governors in the eye and say, ‘I do not trust you to make decisions in your state about issues of education, about transportation infrastructure,’…that is really troubling.”

It’s really not surprising because he is after all, the Imperial President.

Obama threatened any Governor who spoke out against the out-of-control government spending according to Perry: ”As a matter of fact, I heard him (Obama) say in that meeting, ‘If I hear any of you pushing back, making statements about Washington spends too much money, you’ll hear from me.’ If I’m a Democrat governor, if I’m a Republican governor, I’m highly offended by that.”

Listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sce0Xu0hJhE&feature=player_embedded
http://www.independentsentinel.com/chilling-president-obama-threatened-several-governors-this-week/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Chilling: President Obama Threatened Several Governors This Week
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 03:03:18 pm »
Keep thinking back to his pi$$ poor debut during the 2012 debates when he couldn't recall the 3rd agency that he would consider closing....

Is this the best the country has to offer as an alternative to Democrats?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 03:04:37 pm »
Obama is a desperate radical thug. The media bashed Bush into the ground and back. Where is the outrage?

Washington does spend too much money. What is Obama  going to do next, don a crown?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 03:08:23 pm »
Keep thinking back to his pi$$ poor debut during the 2012 debates when he couldn't recall the 3rd agency that he would consider closing....

I am far from a Perry fan but forgodsakes Clinton was impeached and he came back. Perry was fresh from back surgery. I would not be joining the media circus in Dan Quayling this man, Perry. I would be hearing the words Obama said and being very concerned.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 03:18:02 pm »

The biggest problem Rick Perry had in the last Presidential campaign was the fellow he choose to hire as his campaign manager! That and really bad timing for having a needed back surgery.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 05:04:07 pm »

He certainly wasn't in best form back then, and more than being stumped on some question like that - which isn't really that germane to my way of thinking - he was hamstrung by the utter parochialism of his own campaign staff, who appeared to have assumed, without good basis, that a national campaign would just be a bigger version of the Texas state campaigns they'd gotten good at winning.  That was a noobie mistake and hopefully it won't happen again if he chooses to run again.