Author Topic:  (Read 289 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: February 26, 2014, 10:26:23 PM »

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 10:44:05 AM »
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 10:55:03 AM by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 10:47:21 AM »
I watched some reviews and they said it would be like making a ML King movie and saying he was not for equal rights.

I also heard God is Gaia mother earth, in this movie.

I would not waste a cent watching this movie.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 11:05:02 AM »
Beck also said God which in the movie they never use the word "God" and Noah and God do not have a relationship. Noah is not the "righteous man" God finds favor with as described in Genesis 6.

The giant Rock People that collect trees  for Noah to build the Ark is also a huge stretch. I looked and looked in Genesis - no mention of giant Rock People. Maybe there is a version of the Bible out there written by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf