Author Topic: Biden: I would run against Hillary  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I would run against Hillary
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:47:22 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/199170-biden-i-would-run-against-hillary

February 25, 2014, 12:06 pm
Biden: I would run against Hillary

By Elise Viebeck

Vice President Biden made it clear Tuesday he's open to running against Hillary Clinton in a 2016 Democratic presidential primary.

Speaking on ABC's "The View," Biden pushed back when co-host Barbara Walters claimed he had said he would not enter the next race for the White House if the former secretary of State did.

"No, I haven't" said that, Biden told Walters. He added later that "whether [Clinton] runs or not will not affect my decision."

The 2016 questions came as Biden sought to promote ObamaCare's marketplaces with the show's heavily female audience.

The White House is urging mothers to tell their kids to sign up for health plans before March 31, when open enrollment ends for 2014.

"Call your sons and daughters," Biden told the audience. "Tell them to sign up. It's for them and for your peace of mind."

The vice president also touted his record on foreign policy and his interest in continuing President Obama's agenda in the future. He told Walters that he would announce his final decision on 2016 on the show if she remained a host.

The night before, Biden had quipped about 2016 during a separate television appearance on NBC's "Late Night" with Seth Meyers.

“Well, you know, I was planning on making a major announcement tonight, but I decided tonight’s your night,” Biden joked when Meyers asked him about his 2016 plans. “So I hope you’ll invite me back.”

A January survey from Public Policy Polling found Clinton with a 55-point lead over Biden among Democratic primary voters for 2016.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Biden: I would run against Hillary
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:06 pm »
He is not running. They are desperate. They are trying to generate a big announcement thing to get more people to watch him because he is promoting Obamacare. They are so pathetic, they are using talk shows to do Obamacare commercials.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 06:14:32 am »
He is not running. They are desperate. They are trying to generate a big announcement thing to get more people to watch him because he is promoting Obamacare. They are so pathetic, they are using talk shows to do Obamacare commercials.

Biden ran in 88 and in 08.  I think he is probably going to run again in 16 and it will be because he wants the job.  I don't find anything pathetic about promoting Obamacare on the View.  I think it is smart politics for the rats and for Biden.  Biden has a big interest in helping Obamacare be as successful as it can be.  He has a better claim as the heir of the Anointed One than Hitlery.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 11:51:51 pm »
R.I.P Joe.......>>>>Vince Foster

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02