Author Topic: 'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality  (Read 3466 times)

Offline aligncare

Cool, Luis. What instrument did you play? (I played drums in a garage band).

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Cool, Luis. What instrument did you play? (I played drums in a garage band).

Horns, vocals and guitar in a working club band.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline aligncare

Why does that not surprise me?  Nice video.

There's no record of my playing days left. Just a few faded photographs. We played a few clubs in Greenwich Village and other spots in Manhattan and the typical weddings, parties, gigs like that.

Offline NavyCanDo

Cat Ballou is still one of my favorite movies and in 1965 when it came out her  trip to North Vietnam was still 7 years away so there was no reason at the time to despise her.   And in 1965 the only World Affairs that concerned me was wondering what tropical deserted island you could get stranded on that could be reach by a  3-hour tour out of Honolulu.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

Joan, if you really care about your own mortality, perhaps you should consider repenting of your sins and asking for forgiveness.
Otherwise, your boo-hooing is just emptiness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org