• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 26, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 11:55:03 AM »
Paul has found an issue that will resonate with the religious right and helps to reposition him away from his libertarian leanings without antagonizing his base.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 11:57:13 AM »
That was my question when I saw the headline:  "What does he have to gain by harping on this?"

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:04:55 PM »
Paul has found an issue that will resonate with the religious right and helps to reposition him away from his libertarian leanings without antagonizing his base.

Yep! He still has his libertarian leanings, but is taking a moral stand. Though libertarians don't think many things should be illegal, they recognize when they are morally wrong.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 01:52:53 PM »
This issue helps Paul in all areas.  It benefits him with social Conservatives and simultaneously disparages the Clintons and Hillary's "blame it on the right wing conspiracy" complicity.  It reminds voters of the Clinton fiascos and degeneracy of the Oval Office.  This is a tremendous advantage for Paul.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 03:55:41 PM »
I find it so revealing that while reading this, I lost track of which "Clinton" was being referred to.

This could either really help or really hurt BJ's bride.  Wonder which it will turn out to be.   :pondering:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 02:35:19 AM »
Not only that but it counters the rat's phoney war on women
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 04:19:29 AM »
Not only that but it counters the rat's phoney war on women

That's the key.  It's about neutralizing another "binder full of women" comment from whoever wins the GOP nomination.  It will work against Hillary, and it couldn't have worked against Obama. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf