Author Topic: Rep. Trey Gowdy Has Some Fierce Words for 'Stunningly Arrogant' Susan Rice  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/117518-rep-trey-gowdy-owns-calls-susan-rice-stunningly-arrogant/

Caroline Schaeffer | On 25, Feb 2014

South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy (R) has been killing it lately, and he was on his A-game Monday night when he appeared on On the Record with Greta van Susteren. He slammed National Security Adviser Susan Rice for saying that she had “no regrets” over her repeated “misstatements” about the cause of the September 2012 Benghazi attacks.

She was fabulously wrong when she said it the first time, and stunningly arrogant in her refusal to express any regret for lying to our fellow citizens.

I would love the chance to ask follow-up questions of Susan Rice because David Gregory apparently did not avail himself of that opportunity. Greta, I just listened to the clip – I get tougher questions in the Bojangles drive-through than he asked her.

Watch Gowdy tear Rice’s excuses to shreds at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Rep. Trey Gowdy Has Some Fierce Words for 'Stunningly Arrogant' Susan Rice
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 03:27:32 am »
Trey Gowdy would make someone a great Veep.  He is his generation's Dick Cheney, and a guy like him could be the moral compass for a Reconstructionst, strict Constitutionalist President. 

:beer:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 03:29:17 am »
Trey Gowdy would make someone a great Veep.  He is his generation's Dick Cheney, and a guy like him could be the moral compass for a Reconstructionst, strict Constitutionalist President. 

:beer:

I like him too!

btw like your avatar..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 03:58:22 am »
I like him too!

btw like your avatar..lol

Looks a little bit like my Dad when he was that age - that's about the same age he was when he started smoking (other people's cigarette butts he would find on the ground).   ***cool cat***

Oh, and yes - Trey Gowdy is definitely VP material.  Would love to see him on the ticket.  He would also make a great Attorney General too. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 04:11:40 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ItoJy1ouPaA

Just in case someone needs to refresh their memory.

We need a select committee to investigate this fully and it is CRIMINAL that Boehner continues to refuse to appoint one!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:15:38 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien