Author Topic: Trump: Susan Rice’s Benghazi Lie Now “Even a Bigger Lie  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Susan Rice’s Benghazi Lie Now “Even a Bigger Lie
« on: February 25, 2014, 01:25:23 am »
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/24/trump-susan-rice%E2%80%99s-benghazi-lie-now-%E2%80%9Ceven-bigger-lie%E2%80%9D

Trump: Susan Rice’s Benghazi Lie Now “Even a Bigger Lie”

By: Cheryl Chumley (Washington Times)

National security adviser Susan Rice has emerged as one of the biggest figures of deception of the Obama administration, billionaire businessman Donald Trump said Monday on Fox News.

Mr. Trump ripped Mrs. Rice’s assertion Sunday on NBCs’s “Meet the Press” that she wasn’t being insincere by telling the American public that the Benghazi attack that left four Americans dead stemmed from spontaneous anger over an anti-Muslim video, rather than terrorists.

“The notion that somehow I or anybody else in the administration misled the American people is patently false. And I think that’s been amply demonstrated,” Mrs. Rice said.

Mr. Trump vehemently disagreed.

“It’s a big lie,” Mr. Trump said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.” “And I think now it’s even a bigger lie, after everything that’s been determined.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34