Author Topic: Why the eruption in Kiev could set off a tsunami that will engulf us all: As Ukraine burns, a stark warning from our most authoritative historian of Eastern Europe  (Read 876 times)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

Am I naive to be of the mind that 2014 Soviet Union and their brand of Communism will NOT be the same as it was since Nikita Kruschev.

China has realized that free-market capitalism....in certain doses...can bring prosperity and contentment to the people.

Let's face it...Obama is of a similar mindset.

He thinks we're too unbalanced between the classes and wants to skim off the ones that are living paycheck to paycheck...so that more suffer.  More suffer?  More votes and and a louder 'voice'.

If the Olympics weren't going on right now, we'd be seeing Russian tanks quelling this "Revolution".

Good timing....since I don't believe in coincidences.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline LambChop

Great article.  Things there are much more complicated than many would think.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online kevindavis

I wonder if Russia is going to send troops to the Ukraine???
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Rapunzel

Most of what Putin foes hoes underreported, there is a thousand year old town 1000 moles from Moscow, elected s New mayor critical of Putin.. suddenly drug off yo who knows where.. I know this from the report NBC did yesterday on the hockey team who died in a 2011 plane crash there.
 This was their town... I've never heard the story of the now missing mayor until yesterday.

Online kevindavis

Most of what Putin foes hoes underreported, there is a thousand year old town 1000 moles from Moscow, elected s New mayor critical of Putin.. suddenly drug off yo who knows where.. I know this from the report NBC did yesterday on the hockey team who died in a 2011 plane crash there.
 This was their town... I've never heard the story of the now missing mayor until yesterday.

I think Putin is up to something..
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Rapunzel

Me, too.  BTW typing on my Kindle it changes my words at times, I really can spell... :silly:

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Me, too.  BTW typing on my Kindle it changes my words at times, I really can spell... :silly:

I have the same problem on my #$%@^ phone!

Drives me bananas!

Online kevindavis

For me it is the spell check on tablet and smartphone.
Franklin Graham

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Of course he is! He wants the Ukraine firmly back under Russian control and that is what he shall have regardless of the consequences!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Outstanding article.

Must agree with the majority opinion here.  This is clearly written ... and chilling.

Thanks for posting.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf