Author Topic: Please Take a Moment & Contact your Senator and Congressman  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Please Take a Moment & Contact your Senator and Congressman
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:41:10 AM »
Write a quick electronic message of concern about the dire issue of Republicans uniting. Express the importance of uniting with the only ones in the party that are speaking out about concerns. Express your future reluctance of the IRS and your healthcare.

I have found my Senator is there for issues of problems with anything you could be having with any federal agency or general concerns.

Please take a few minutes to jot off a quick note. No one can be anymore ostracized or targeted as we are now so there is nothing to lose.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Please Take a Moment & Contact your Senator and Congressman
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »
yah...I'm sure Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell are both waiting with baited breath to hear what I think about anything.........

:smokin:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Please Take a Moment & Contact your Senator and Congressman
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 09:55:53 AM »
 :silly: God help you with those two.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf