Author Topic: Dinesh D’Souza Speculates on ‘Retribution’: ‘Vindictive’ Obama Sees Critics as Enemies  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dinesh-dsouza-speculates-on-retribution-vindictive-obama-sees-critics-as-enemies/

Dinesh D’Souza Speculates on ‘Retribution’: ‘Vindictive’ Obama Sees Critics as Enemies
by Evan McMurry | 12:46 pm, February 22nd, 2014

Author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza speculated to Megyn Kelly Friday night that FBI’s indictment of him for campaign finance fraud may be Alinsky-style political retribution for his anti-Obama film 2016. Earlier this week, four Senators sent a letter to FBI Director James Comey demanding an explanation for what they termed the “selective prosecution” of D’Souza.

“I am a public critic of the president and I do recognize this has made me vulnerable to a form of counterattack,” D’Souza said. He added that Obama, whom he characterized as “vindictive,” had released a video response to 2016 on his website, proving the film had gotten under the president’s skin.

“After 2016 came out, my partner, Jerry Mullen…was contacted by the IRS, and they had questions for him. This focus of the tea party group somehow seems to have extended to the guys who made 2016.”

“I think it is the broader pattern of going after people who are critics,” he continued. “Not just me, but the Hollywood guys, the group Friends of Abe, these are Hollywood guys who are conservatives. So I think there is a sense here that Obama treats his critics not merely as people who disagree, but as enemies.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dinesh-dsouza-speculates-on-retribution-vindictive-obama-sees-critics-as-enemies/#ooid=Bvb2lzazoI-irlCZIO-0AtiS1kGgBfat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

It's like we are living in a communist nation. If you insult the leader, you will pay the price, whatever the dictator wants. The GOPe knows this, yet doesn't do anything, and allows their constituents be punished for nothing more than disagreeing with our dear leader. Lives are being ruined because of the IRS and Obamacare, and an assortment of other issues Obama doesn't allow dissent on. It amazes me that both houses can sit by and allow this to happen.

Offline katzenjammer

It's like we are living in a communist nation. If you insult the leader, you will pay the price, whatever the dictator wants. The GOPe knows this, yet doesn't do anything, and allows their constituents be punished for nothing more than disagreeing with our dear leader. Lives are being ruined because of the IRS and Obamacare, and an assortment of other issues Obama doesn't allow dissent on. It amazes me that both houses can sit by and allow this to happen.

They simply don't care.  As long as they themselves (including family and friends) and their donors are protected, they are fine with whatever happens.  The constituency of "We, the People" is barely an afterthought most of the time.