Author Topic:  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 22, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »

Support the USO

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:44:06 PM »
It's like we are living in a communist nation. If you insult the leader, you will pay the price, whatever the dictator wants. The GOPe knows this, yet doesn't do anything, and allows their constituents be punished for nothing more than disagreeing with our dear leader. Lives are being ruined because of the IRS and Obamacare, and an assortment of other issues Obama doesn't allow dissent on. It amazes me that both houses can sit by and allow this to happen.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 05:54:05 PM »
It's like we are living in a communist nation. If you insult the leader, you will pay the price, whatever the dictator wants. The GOPe knows this, yet doesn't do anything, and allows their constituents be punished for nothing more than disagreeing with our dear leader. Lives are being ruined because of the IRS and Obamacare, and an assortment of other issues Obama doesn't allow dissent on. It amazes me that both houses can sit by and allow this to happen.

They simply don't care.  As long as they themselves (including family and friends) and their donors are protected, they are fine with whatever happens.  The constituency of "We, the People" is barely an afterthought most of the time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf