Author Topic: Anne Coulter: 'Shysters' who attack 'establishment' GOP risk control of Senate  (Read 3994 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
http://www.examiner.com/article/anne-coulter-shysters-who-attack-establishment-gop-risk-control-of-senate?cid=rss

Anne Coulter: 'Shysters' who attack 'establishment' GOP risk control of Senate

February 20, 2014.  David W. Thornton

On Sean Hannity’s Fox News show on February 19, guest Anne Coulter and Hannity got into a heated discussion about the nature of the Tea Party on its fifth anniversary. While both are Tea Party supporters, Coulter differentiated between “people in America who call themselves Tea Partiers [who] are fantastic” and the “con men and scamsters” who “trick good Americans into sending them money, claiming we are fighting for you and they aren’t fighting for you.”

“Basically anyone who claims to be going after establishment Republicans, the key word there is ‘Republican,’” Coulter said. “If we don’t elect Republicans, I don’t care which Republican, we will not repeal Obamacare.” She continued, “The only way to repeal Obamacare is to elect Republicans. It is not to be fighting against Republicans.”

Coulter said that everyone has “got to read” Thomas Sowell’s column, “Cruz Control,” published on Feb. 18, in which the prominent conservative economist and author criticizes Ted Cruz for weakening the Republican Party in order to remake it as a more pure conservative party in the long term. Sowell argues that such a strategy may bring America past the point of no return with respect to both Obamacare and the larger erosion of personal freedoms. She also pointed out that groups that attack Republicans would face less media scrutiny than groups that attack Democrats.

When Hannity asked why the Republicans could not force the issue on the Keystone pipeline, the debt ceiling, and a host of other issues, and implied that the GOP had given up the fight, Coulter replied, “Fight to give them a majority then we will repeal Obamacare and have the keys to the pipeline.”
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:49:13 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline olde north church

Ann's worried about the Golden Goose.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

And she wanted Christie yo tun in 2010 and supported Hillary over McCain until Obama got the nomination. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

And she wanted Christie yo tun in 2010 and supported Hillary over McCain until Obama got the nomination.
Changing the subject from the message to the messenger is a well known attempt to diffuse the content of the article.

That does not alter the fact that many credible commentators are critical of Cruz.

Sowell is a VERY credible commentator. Coulter is more in the entertainer class now, but credible nevertheless.

Christie, McCain and Hillary have NOTHING to do with the article.

Offline sinkspur

Changing the subject from the message to the messenger is a well known attempt to diffuse the content of the article.

That does not alter the fact that many credible commentators are critical of Cruz.

Sowell is a VERY credible commentator. Coulter is more in the entertainer class now, but credible nevertheless.

Christie, McCain and Hillary have NOTHING to do with the article.

Any TP supporter who dares stray from Ted Cruz orthodoxy is thrown under the bus:  Krauthammer, Will, Sowell, Coulter, Barone, Byron York..........all are now persona non grata.

The Tea Party reminds me of Traditional Catholicism:  Traditionalists who favor the Latin Mass and are now looking down their noses at Pope Francis are about SHRINKING the tent, not enlarging it to include more people and views.   Orthodoxy is paramount and any dissension is heresy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Any TP supporter who dares stray from Ted Cruz orthodoxy is thrown under the bus:  Krauthammer, Will, Sowell, Coulter, Barone, Byron York..........all are now persona non grata.

The Tea Party reminds me of Traditional Catholicism:  Traditionalists who favor the Latin Mass and are now looking down their noses at Pope Francis are about SHRINKING the tent, not enlarging it to include more people and views.   Orthodoxy is paramount and any dissension is heresy.

:silly:

The 1990's called they want your Catholicism views back.

The current Pope has embraced the Latin Mass.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/catholicnews/2014/02/bishop-affirms-that-traditional-mass-unites-church-in-worship/

So maybe Boehner will retire and the new speaker will unite all.

There are some that seem to be diehard GOPer's and some that like to post articles on the schism or one in the same.
And some that are tired of the bull from both parties.

Get over yourself.  :silly:  I thought you were cranky AND thick-skinned.  :tongue2:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline olde north church

The other day I was watching Neil Cavuto and he was wrapping up his show talking about the parties and "a pox on both their houses".  The corporatists need to be purged from the GOP or the TEAs leave, one of the other.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline sinkspur

:silly:

The 1990's called they want your Catholicism views back.

The current Pope has embraced the Latin Mass.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/catholicnews/2014/02/bishop-affirms-that-traditional-mass-unites-church-in-worship/

So maybe Boehner will retire and the new speaker will unite all.

There are some that seem to be diehard GOPer's and some that like to post articles on the schism or one in the same.
And some that are tired of the bull from both parties.

Get over yourself.  :silly:  I thought you were cranky AND thick-skinned.  :tongue2:

You must not be Catholic.  Pope Francis thinks the recent interest in the Tridentine Latin Mass is a fad:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/latin-mass-addicts-pope-francis/comment-page-1/

YOU get over YOURSELF.  You have no idea what you're even talking about!!!!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
You must not be Catholic.  Pope Francis thinks the recent interest in the Tridentine Latin Mass is a fad:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/latin-mass-addicts-pope-francis/comment-page-1/

YOU get over YOURSELF.  You have no idea what you're even talking about!!!!

Wow. he is not disavowing it. You want to crawl back to Vat1. Knock yourself out.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline sinkspur

Wow. he is not disavowing it. You want to crawl back to Vat1. Knock yourself out.

He's not embracing it either.  "Fad" is not a compliment in a 2000-year-old tradition.

Do you even know what Vatican I was about? 

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
He's not embracing it either.  "Fad" is not a compliment in a 2000-year-old tradition.

Do you even know what Vatican I was about?

I am not arguing catholicism with you. Now go crawl back in Boehner's butt.

Offline sinkspur

Good.  You'd lose if you did.

And you're a loser with your nasty comment.

Offline truth_seeker

Profanity is not a conservative family value.

Online mountaineer

"Butt" is a profanity now? Yikes. I guess I won't be telling anyone to b**t out anytime soon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
" crawl up someones butt "

as in you kiss their butt so often you might as well crawl in.

Sink and the GOP

AKA
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:56:11 pm by Gazoo »

Offline Carling

Sink and the GOP

AKA

This thread has noting to do with Boehner.  I find your constant personal insults to be counterproductive and annoying. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

Sink and the GOP

AKA

I'm putting you on ignore.  I'm not going to tolerate these kinds of insults.  And neither should anyone else on this forum.

You have the manners of an ape.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
This thread has noting to do with Boehner.  I find your constant personal insults to be counterproductive and annoying.

Sink is all over every thread with this, he spills the conversation over.

I find your only posts of complaints annoying.

Offline Carling

Sink is all over every thread with this, he spills the conversation over.

I find your only posts of complaints annoying.

This thread is about the GOP.  You made it about sinkspur and truth-seeker.  How old are you?  I really want to know.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I'm putting you on ignore.  I'm not going to tolerate these kinds of insults.  And neither should anyone else on this forum.

You have the manners of an ape.

Play the victim like your buddy it does not suite you well.

lol put me on ignore you buncha crybaby victims.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Let's please stop the drama and bickering and get back on topic.  If not, we'd be better off deleting this whole thread. It's becoming an embarrassment.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
This thread is about the GOP.  You made it about sinkspur and truth-seeker.  How old are you?  I really want to know.

The only time you post is to complain. Read Sink's diatribe a few posts up complaining about this forum and comparing it to the catholic religion.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Let's please stop the drama and bickering and get back on topic.  If not, we'd be better off deleting this whole thread. It's becoming an embarrassment.

The ones playing the victims all of the time need to stop trolling.

If the thread is deleted they win in playing the disruptive victim. And sink is a GOP butt kisser if anyone wants to play offended by that, they have a problem.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Get this thread back on topic or I will lock it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

Get this thread back on topic or I will lock it.

Is asking for civility from all sides involved in a debate too much to ask?