Author Topic: Anne Coulter: 'Shysters' who attack 'establishment' GOP risk control of Senate  (Read 3995 times)

Online mountaineer

“If we don’t elect Republicans, I don’t care which Republican, we will not repeal Obamacare.”
Probably true. We cannot repeal O'care without a Republican majority. But I still do care which Republican is running and we shouldn't have to settle for a crappy Republican. Where we have a choice, as in a primary election, I'm going to vote for the one who will stand for the same things I do regardless of his or her "establishment" vs. "tea party" credentials. At general election time, it's a safe bet I'll not vote for the Dem, even if Congressman Establishment is the R candidate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Any TP supporter who dares stray from Ted Cruz orthodoxy is thrown under the bus:  Krauthammer, Will, Sowell, Coulter, Barone, Byron York..........all are now persona non grata.

Refreshing to see you protecting Ann Coulter from being thrown under the bus. 

You folks think Sinky's anti-Cruz rampage is obsessively weird?  You should have seen him railing on FR against Ann Coulter back during the Harriet Myers brou-ha-ha. 
Yes, that's right.  Back in the day, old Sinky was FR's premiere Harriet Miers defender.   000hehehehe

Offline Carling

You folks think Sinky's anti-Cruz rampage is obsessively weird?  You should have seen him railing on FR against Ann Coulter back during the Harriet Myers brou-ha-ha. 
Yes, that's right.  Back in the day, old Sinky was FR's premiere Harriet Miers defender.   000hehehehe

What Harriet Miers has to do with this thread, only this poster knows...
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Get this thread back on topic or I will lock it.

Oops, sorry Myst. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The ones playing the victims all of the time need to stop trolling.

If the thread is deleted they win in playing the disruptive victim. And sink is a GOP butt kisser if anyone wants to play offended by that, they have a problem.
You are singlehandedly dragging the quality of discussion down here at a rapid rate.

Try to grow up. One day your profile says you are 35 years old, the next that is deleted and you are talking about Medicare.

Profanity, personal insults, no substantive remarks, personal personal.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Are you a moderator now?

If not, go hit the abuse button.  You know where it is.   :beer:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Last chance..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
You are singlehandedly dragging the quality of discussion down here at a rapid rate.

Try to grow up. One day your profile says you are 35 years old, the next that is deleted and you are talking about Medicare.

Profanity, personal insults, no substantive remarks, personal personal.

All of this is untrue. I never had a profile filled out here much less with my age.

You told a lie on purpose to get me to post back in here so you could report me and get me banned.

You need to grow up!

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Last chance..

Move the thread to where no one can read it and let them sling it out in honor of Sink.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline sinkspur

I defended Bush's choice of Miers, yes.  She was not qualified.

I still don't much care for Coulter, but you know, a stopped clock is right twice a day. 

Hey, if Cruz didn't make such an ass of himself, nobody would ever notice. 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

I defended Bush's choice of Miers, yes.  She was not qualified.

I still don't much care for Coulter, but you know, a stopped clock is right twice a day. 

Hey, if Cruz didn't make such an ass of himself, nobody would ever notice.

So if someone is trashing Cruz they are good, if they are trashing one of your beloved people like Rove or Miers bad???  got it...  you know what that is called don't you.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

So if someone is trashing Cruz they are good, if they are trashing one of your beloved people like Rove or Miers bad???  got it...  you know what that is called don't you.

Did you post that with a straight face? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's all crashing down for Cruz right now.  I hope he recovers by Nov 2018.  The money is drying up and he is being hit by the right.  When the primaries show the weak support for the Tea Party and the GOPe is re-elected with a new majority in the Senate, people will point to the shutdown as the point it all turned sour for the kamikaze caucus of the GOP.  They will point to that as the moment the GOP woke up corrected its course and started attacking Obama and the rats exclusively and coming up with ideas that have support outside of a narrow subset of the GOP base and even outside of the base itself.   *bouche*

Offline aligncare

kamikaze caucus of the GOP

Funny! That's the exact phrase George Will used in his 1976 editorial denouncing Ronald Reagan and his supporters.

Some things in politics never change.

Funny! That's the exact phrase George Will used in his 1976 editorial denouncing Ronald Reagan and his supporters.

Some things in politics never change.
That is what the WSJ is calling them.

Offline aligncare

That is what the WSJ is calling them.

That's hardly mitigating. The Wall Street Journal editorial board has lately become a den of corporatists and crony capitalists. No more in touch with the average Joe than the elitist Republicans in DC they prop up in most of their editorializing.

That's hardly mitigating. The Wall Street Journal editorial board has lately become a den of corporatists and crony capitalists. No more in touch with the average Joe than the elitist Republicans in DC they prop up in most of their editorializing.

Every time the far right rejects conservatives like Cornyn, McConnell, and Cochran - Coulter, Krauthammer and Sowell an angel gets it's wings.