Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »
Who's going to do anything about it?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:47:24 PM »
Yet more refreshing honesty about Benghazi! | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
http://allenbwest.com/2014/02/yet-refreshing-honesty-benghazi/
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 12:57:59 PM »
Who's going to do anything about it?

No one! If the full truth about this were to be revealed it would shake Washington like nothing ever before has!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 01:13:05 PM »
No one! If the full truth about this were to be revealed it would shake Washington like nothing ever before has!

Washington needs shaking, even more the voters.  It's not just Benghazi, there's  a new servers with Buck on the Blaze ... former CIA BTW... on government cover-up and this first episode Wed. was on 911 and the Saudi and a document Bush made them hold from the public.  I think you can watch at on demand st The Blaze.. very interesting.  He's going to be doing a lot of specials this year.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 01:19:02 PM »

Washington needs shaking, even more the voters.  It's not just Benghazi, there's  a new servers with Buck on the Blaze ... former CIA BTW... on government cover-up and this first episode Wed. was on 911 and the Saudi and a document Bush made them hold from the public.  I think you can watch at on demand st The Blaze.. very interesting.  He's going to be doing a lot of specials this year.

I don't recall where I saw this but supposedly the Saudi's were behind 911. I said then and will say it now. It is not shocking or a revelation. OBL's was tied to the Saudi King as their son. Remember the OBL bad son stories? Not defending Bush at all but this is obvious IMO. I don't think any sitting President would openly criticize Saudi or expose any ties.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 01:47:17 PM »

This time I disagree.  It will take some time do do, but I think the entire truth about Benghazi is coming out, drip by drip, and it already is shaking Washington to its core.

Still developing.....

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 02:07:36 PM »
This time I disagree.  It will take some time do do, but I think the entire truth about Benghazi is coming out, drip by drip, and it already is shaking Washington to its core.

Still developing.....

I SINCERELY hope you're right and I'm wrong! That would really be something!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf