Author Topic: NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born  (Read 459 times)

Offline Rapunzel

NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born
« on: February 20, 2014, 10:28:05 PM »

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 10:33:37 PM »
Stunning.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 10:36:34 PM »
I'm sorry.  I'm like Rush....the Mayor of Realville.

Given the current state of the so-called African-American family today, who can say this is a bad thing?

To see this statistic exploited in this manner is disgusting.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 10:38:53 PM »

Given the current state of the so-called African-American family today, who can say this is a bad thing?

The babies are being murdered, DC.

How can that be anything but a "bad thing?"

Unless you're Margaret Sanger, or a Progressive, that is............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 10:40:48 PM »

I must admit to having the same impulse.  I once read a compelling piece that suggested the dramatic crime decrease of the late 90's was due to Roe v. Wade. 

Stunning nonetheless.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:41:43 PM by Lando Lincoln »
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 10:48:05 PM »
It gets even sadder when you consider that of the black babies that are not aborted - a majority of them are born to single mothers.  Just how many of them are actually born to stable homes? 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 10:53:22 PM »
The babies are being murdered, DC.

How can that be anything but a "bad thing?"

Unless you're Margaret Sanger, or a Progressive, that is............

Please.  Abortion is very personal to me.  Enough said.

The fact of the matter here is that we've reached the point where we prove Stalin correct.  "A single death is a tragedy.  A million deaths is a statistic".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 11:31:39 AM »
When one major political party is a cult of death and the other is an enabler, what do you expect?  This is why is so hypocritical when the young ladies who deliver their babies at the junior prom, flush them down the toilet or leave them in the garbage and go back to do the "Hokey Pokey" are charged and sent to prison.
This nation is rotting from the inside out.  Perhaps, if people decided to focus on punishments in the here and now and not some post-death retribution, we would all be better off.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 12:02:12 PM »
NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born

Cannot present the facts, that would be racist!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf