Author Topic: RNC raises $7.8M in January  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC raises $7.8M in January
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:09:42 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/campaign-committees/198784-rnc-raises-78m-in-january

February 20, 2014, 09:23 am
RNC raises $7.8M in January

By Cameron Joseph

The Republican National Committee raised $7.8 million in January, keeping up its strong fundraising pace in the first month of the 2014 election year.

The RNC now has $9.8 million in the bank with no debt.

The organization has been spending heavily in recent months on upgrading and expanding its field and technological operations, which Republicans admit weren't as good as Democrats' in 2012.

That shows in their bottom line: The organization spent roughly $7 million in the month. RNC officials have said their focus is on field and tech and that they'll spend almost nothing on advertising this year, a slight strategic shift from the past.

"Thanks to the continued support of our donors, we started off 2014 strong,” RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement. "As a result, we've been able to continue making unprecedented investments in data and digital — as we continue to build our on-the-ground presence in communities across the country."

The Democratic National Committee has yet to release its numbers. The DNC has struggled with fundraising in the past year, and had $4.7 million in the bank and $15.6 million in debt as of the end of December.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: RNC raises $7.8M in January
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 03:14:54 pm »
I have complete and full confidence that Reince Priebus is the right man, in the right place to screw it all up.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: RNC raises $7.8M in January
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 03:41:56 pm »
I have complete and full confidence that Reince Priebus is the right man, in the right place to screw it all up.

Shows ya how much I care about the GOP anymore I thought this guy was shown the door!
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?