Author Topic: Unclassified documents reveal sinister plan between Rep. David Dreier and Muslim Brotherhood  (Read 579 times)

rangerrebew

David Dreier & Muslim Brotherhood

Unclassified Documents Reveal Sinister Plan between Former Rep. David Dreier & Muslim Brotherhood

Walid Shoebat February 17, 2014

Unclassified documents and emails, never published in Western media until now, regarding the secret Muslim Brotherhood spy working for the America Embassy in Cairo, are being presented in the trial of Mohammed Mursi. They reveal the activities of a liaison between the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and the Muslim Brotherhood's most senior leaders. Though employed by the embassy, Ahmed Aleiba does not have diplomatic immunities and was arrested by Egyptian authorities last month, according to the New York Times Bureau Chief, David Kirkpatrick.   

The trial, which begins on February 16th, will determine if Muslim Brotherhood Deputy Khairat Al-Shater and ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi will be convicted. Much of the case rests on their dealings with Aleiba, who sent emails in his capacity as a U.S. embassy employee. One of those emails, originated on June 6, 2012 – prior to Mohammed Mursi's election – implicates a Republican U.S. Congressman.

The email was sent to al-Shater. On June 10th, Aleiba – using an official U.S. State Department email address – forwarded that same email to al-Shater again with additional information. Al-Shater then forwarded the email to what appears to be Mursi adviser Essam el-Haddad (eelhaddad@gmail.com). It is important to note that el-Haddad was an adviser to Mursi and documents we published last month showed that he was in secret meetings with representatives of Sudan's Islamic Da'wa Organization (IDO). Essam's son – Gehad el-Haddad – has a history that includes five years as an employee of the Clintons.   

Aleiba_Email_Pg1

Translation:   

Dear Mr. Khalid Sa'd,

Greetings. I offer my aid through my collaboration in the Mursi campaign from the beginning of its inception and for that I thank you.

[It is important to note here that Aleiba is offering his support to the Muslim Brotherhood in his capacity with the U.S. State Department while also being an Egyptian employee who does not have the diplomatic immunity afforded to U.S. State Department employees.]

I write to you regarding a request to meet with Mohammed Mursi, the candidate for the Freedom and Justice Party to lead Egypt, that came from Rep. David Dreier, the Chairman of the U.S. House Rules Committee and the Ranking member (Rep. Louise Slaughter)

Rep. Dreier would like to meet Dr. Mohammed Mursi next Tuesday, June 12th, Allah willing. He also suggest 3pm for the meeting. He will be accompanied by the Ambassador of the U.S. to Egypt, Anne Patterson, and the Minister who has been commissioned for political issues from the U.S. Embassy. Again, I value my aid to you and I hope that the U.S. Consulate will connect me with someone responsible for the Mursi campaign to arrange the details.

Much appreciation,
Ahmed Aleiba
U.S. Embassy, Cairo
Cell: 0122 59 75 711
Email: EleibaAM@state.gov

Aleiba_Email_Pg2

Translation:   

Subject: Re: Meeting request between U.S. Member of Congress and Mursi
Sent Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:31 PM
To: Khairatshater@yahoo.com
Cc: Shea, Peter T

Mr. Khalid Sa'd, greetings regarding request submitted below. I hope that there is a simple adjustment in the suggested time for meeting with the requested after tomorrow as follows.

1.The requested meeting with Dr. Mursi is at either 11am or 4:30pm.

2.If Khariat al-Shater is available for meeting with the envoy, instead of Dr. Mursi, they would be happy to meet him. I value your response.

Ahmed Aleiba
Ahmed Aleiba

Peter T. Shea is cc'd on this email. It is believed that this individual is the U.S. Department of Labor Officer stationed in Cairo, Peter T. Shea.   

The email states that a U.S. Congressman requires a meeting with Mursi; that Congressman was Rep. David Dreier (R-CA), Chairman of the House Rules Committee at the time. Though not thought of as one of the more conservative congressmen in the U.S. House before retiring in 2013, the decision by Dreier to engage in such dealings with the Muslim Brotherhood is likely to raise eyebrows. Why was a Republican U.S. Congressman meeting with Mursi and Muslim Brotherhood leaders before the election?

This was at a very sensitive time, during the race between Shafiq and Mursi, which shows that the U.S. interests preferred the extremist Muslim Brotherhood over the secularists.

Aleiba was arrested on January 25th for being a key figure in the incitement of unrest and was heading demonstrations to cause unrest at the instruction of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. Aleiba was photographing these demonstrations at the behest of the U.S. Embassy. He does not hold a U.S. citizenship and is not a diplomat. He is viewed by Egyptian authorities as a spy for the U.S.

As for the allegiances of David Dreier, watch this video of him in July of 2012, just one month after Mursi was elected. Note that this Republican member of Congress was choosing to side with the Muslim Brotherhood in this speech, though he used diplo-babble to express it:

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/02/unclassified-documents-sinister-plan-rep-david-dreier-muslim-brotherhood/#YhZrlUvU1yxgwHz8.99
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:11:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Rapunzel

I never liked Drier.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

I never liked Drier.

I don't like the entire government.

Offline katzenjammer